Saturday, December 17, 2005

wah...feeling really tired now..dunno why also..just had dinner and waiting for my turn to bathe...hahaha..yeah..so here goes :

[ Fri ]

had training..cant really remember how was it..i think kinda normal lah.ahahha.yeah..then after that headed to my friend's place.Took a bus with keith and sam and sam accompanied me to change bus.so nice of her.hahah.yeah..chatted abit lah..i find her and keith very funny..the way they spoke to each other is like small kids talking..ahahha..yah..cute..
bought dinner to my friend's place to eat.Watched "William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist" vcd from my home..kinda boring lah..hahaha..no scary one..i still prefer the "Emily Rose" one..more direct and get to the point.This one alot of talking...in the end made us all so tired!hahahah..too naggy le!hahahah..sounds like my dad =p
yeah..really like my friend's room..she got a toilet to herself and stuff..so cosy..and i did slept well that morning! hahaha..yeah..chatted till 3+am on that day and someone ah...smsed me at around that time to ask me about jersey stuff! i was like "diao"! hahaha -_-" anyway i slept well! and that's the point! hahaha. cool..


[ sat ]

woke up and went for breakfast..treated my friend cos feel like treating her.hahaha.yeah..ask her repay me next time =p

reached home took a nap and drove van to MI for our friendly match against RP gers...met senior and dragged her to MI with me..aahahha..yeah..surprised to see the RP gers reached there so early..then it was raining heavily lah..lucky i drove van..if not i will be soakeD!!! hahaha..

in the end we won 4-3 against them..it was a close fight lah..really happy with the players' performance..cos they got the never-say-die attitude! hahaha..yeah..the goals were scored by mare,farah and senior! cool stuff! hahah.yeah..heng we didnt lose ah..if not i will be saD! hahah..yeah..conceded some stupid goals as usual but this time round i did kinda control my throw outs...which i think is good =) the throw outs were "proper" although the strength is still lacking..i seriously dunno how to apply my strength..haha..yupz...i kept repeating the same mistakes in positioning myself at the corner of the goal post...i should step out more..and hopefully tmr i still can rem...

after friendly with RP, i played for SMU against Owls...yeah...i was playing keeper for the SMU guys team.hahaha..yah..funny experience lah but they were nice in all..all in the learning process =D in the end SMU won OWls i think 9-7..i only rem there's a 2 goals difference..yeah...the goals the owls took were really nice lah...first goal a drag by debbie..that one i really cannot block cos i was screened by the SMU guy..the rest of the goals...3 i tik were top corners goals (my weakness!!) yeah..then got one penalty by wileen..that one i dunno why i wasnt moving as much as i should loh..yeah..and it was a easy goal for wileen..some banana shot..ahhaah...yah..but shameless lah..to concede that goal! sHeEez!!

yeah..that's why i think i am super tired now! yah..bought some chicken wings and orh jian from bedok 85 to give my family eat..aahha..yeah..however..tired tired tired now...hopefully tmr more youth players can play the friendly..good night ppl~!

No comments: