Friday, December 23, 2005

*



[Thurz ]

woke up a 10+am to clean my computer table and "on the way" cleaned and packed my room.ahhaha.after that met my brother ( that eat-snake-king) to go Sim lIm square to look for monitor.I gave mine to my mum cos her's suddenly broke down.

Before that me and brother went back to the chicken rice stall at our old house there,at balestier road, there to have lunch. The aunty and uncle cant remember us already and i think my brother wad kinda sad.hahaha.the soup was really nice lah.ahaha.i finished the whole bowl.haha.but too bad small bowl only....before leaving the coffee shop, the aunty thought i'm my brother's younger brother - i didnt put anything on my hair then i was wearing t shirt and berms lah -

conversation ( in chinese):

aunty: "your brother ah?"

my brother: "aunty she's my sister"

i walked back and took a peeped.." hello aunty..."

aunty asked my brother: " you mean she's a ger?"

my brother:"yah loh...she looked like my brother ah?i also wished that i have a brother..ahhaha.."

me: " aunty i wished that my brother is a sister..ahahha!"

aunty laughed...

i was like -_-" actually quite used to it le lah..my mum and ML got used to it le..hahhah..but my brother like not used to it like that..too bad loh~! =p

walked around sim lim square to researched on good and cheap LCD monitor.in the end i got a samsung 17' inc LCD monitor for $398.My $$ *soBzsoBz* hahah..but i think it's worth it lah..kinda saved alot of space on my table and the screen very nice to look at...not so bulky..hahaha..

after that went home come out again to meet TGS fun group~! ahaha.met galye and her bf, an old friend of the rest.ahha.quite quiet leh she...she and rene has kinda like the same eyes..they are actually cousin lah..haha..but it seems like she's should be kinda noisy?hahaha..

* orchard road lights..nice nice! =) *


* playing with the drums! hUrhur... *


ate at this korean rest at herens with ah pek and ML first..kinda nice.hahaha.had some interesting talks but i cant rem about wad.hahaha..yeah..after that met up with senior to go kbox.she was like an hour late -_-" as usual lah..ahahha...

received a call from mr amir at 8+pm to ask is we wants a friendly with ntu the next day.was kinda shocked lah..in the end sent lots of sms to the youth to ask if they can make it.Luckily most of them can make it =)

went kbox,had this contest..sent ML as our representative and in the end she got top 3!hahaha!so cool~! then she won one fruits platter and a jug of water.so we drank really alot today.ahahha.so of cos went toilet more times lah -_-" we were dancing and singing in the room lah..madness..ahhaha..den i was like playing with the lights...switching on and off..ahahah..create atmosphere mah..hahaha! end at around 1am...

after that we went to watch King Kong.was really a nice show! very touching! haha.i cant believed that my tears actually rolled down on 2 occassionS! wahlaoeh!hahaha. but very sad lah..it was a long show also..3 hrs..finshed the movie at around 4+am...decided to wait for the first train so after that we went the 24 hrs swenens to eat something..ahahha..left at 6am...heard the"majula singapura" song.it has been so long since i heard that!hhaha! dozed off and knocked my head against the window of the mrt train.ahaha.i was so tired loh.reached hm at 7am,slept and woke up around 1pm..can die..ahah..


* the train station is so empty...scary not?hahah.. *

No comments: