Saturday, December 31, 2005

i dreamt about you crying....why did you cry?Did anyone bully you?haiz...hopefully it's just a dream cos it really hurts to see you cry..even in my dreams...guess you are busy helping your friend to prepare her vegetarian bbq...ahaha..sounds new and funny...
Everyone has their limits and i think i had reached mine that morning, nothing can turn back time..was kinda sad for some moments cos i raised my voice at you...that's so not me..For my 23 years of living..that's the 2nd time i raised my voice at someone and this time round it's different cos i know that person...Maybe i have reached my limits.Pardon me for my decision..."tired" is the word to describe my feeling about this thing....if you are not gonna help urself, nobody else will be able to...have some thoughts about it...

No comments: