Wednesday, December 14, 2005

{Tues}

well..........

was supposed to be in school by 10am but in the end the weather so nice to sleep i overslept and reached sch around 11:15am.hahaha.Agnes also late..but earlier than me somehow cos she drove mah..ahhaha..yeah..did some discussion and packed the cupboard...

after that went to psycho2's room to disturb her.hahaha.it was so funny talking to her and stuff and i wont fail to laugh whenever i met her.hahaha.she's really very funny...she also finds me funny..ahaha..i think she finds everybody funny..ahhaha..first she made fun of my spects then after that my hair...and blah blah blah...after that eunice came in...the laughters became worsed!hahaha..i think they are going mad with the boredom..hahahaha...pOor ppl..ahaha..before i left the school chai beng offered to send me home cos she stayed quite near me..so nice of her =) but too bad i'm not going home..ahahha..but her daughter kinda freaked me out..ahahha...shall not mention why =p

after that went to bugis to meet reena..i was 9 mins late..ahahha..went to nike shop to buy some stuff.hahah..yeah..after that went tpy to change my contact lens degree...sold it to kai at a cheaper price cos she happened to use the same brand.hahaha..cooL..my problem is solved! =) but huh...to make hard lens is really very expensive ah...dont tik i will want to make..haiz...if i cannot wear then i waste money ah..haiz...need $200+.. =( shall consider first loh..haiz...

after that met my parents for dinner...my dad and his friend was drinking so i accompanied my mum all the way...wah...i think she will be damn bored if i not around loh..hahaha..tik she rather come home and played with max..hahaha..yeah..as we go walked around..my dad and his friend was like talking to 2 of the beer aunties..hahaha..not very old lah..but they r like aunties to me..then i asked my mum if she's jealous not..cos i dunno why we cant join them..my mum dont want..i think she wants to give them some space..haiz..wad a good wife she is...my mum said she's not jealous but when i looked at her..hMmz..i think she's more or less jealous loh..haiz...i was playing with my psp then...so...when my dad looked at us..i gave him the "angry" look and point to my watch..then he told the aunty that me and my mum was like waiting for him..so he finished his drink and came to us....my dad went toilet at the other side of the coffeee shop..i asked my mum to wait for him in the car but she wants to wait for my dad first..think she's kinda worried..when she saw him walking back then she turned and walked to the car..haiz...this mum of mine ah..i think she's really a good wife...my dad is so fortunate to marry her loh..he jolly well treat her nice! i adores my mum alot....as well as my grandma...my dad? kinda naggy lah..but i know sometimes he meant well..hahah..yeah..my brotheR? cant be borthered with him..hahahah...he should be old enough to thInk...

bought final fantasy 10 vcd today..hahaha...maybe can watched it tmr..heheheh...good nigth ppl~! =D

No comments: