Wednesday, December 21, 2005

*nice foot wears for sale!! haahha..*


*killing time while waiting for the rest*



[ tues ]

i'm obviously a late blogger..hahaha..

woke up at around 12:45pm today.hahah.been slacking at home till 4+ then i get out of the house.have this craving for kfc but in the end i too lazy to go eastpoint to buy.so stayed at home and cooked some pasta.hahah..abit salty cos i add too much cheese..hahaha...

met up with sha then after that kai then debbie,serena,leen.wanie and jas at wheelock fish and co there.saw spencer my ex-supervisor..hahaha.funny lah.debbie knows the other supervisor through debra.then in the end we got 10 % discount.hahaha.coOl...
serena looks kinda different today..i tot she reborn her hair..haahha..still as pretty as ever lah*grINz* for a moment i find that she and leen looked alike but serena claims that leen is the "ugly" one and she the "pretty" one.. -_-" ahahha..

i managed to finish one seafood platter for 1! haahha! had been sharing all along so this time round i am gonna to finish it on my own!haahha..not so bad lah..can fin..ehehe..quite shiok actually to finish the whole plate..haha..then jasmine was like dont believe me cos wileen took a few bite of the fish and fries from my platter.ahhaha.but abit only wad..she go and minus point for me -_-" she shared one seafood platter for one (same as me) with kai then in the end poor kai still hungry!hahaahah...the monkey cant eat much u see..hahaha..

took kai's car then in the car me,jasmine,wanie and leen were squeezing behind then i was sitting in the middle...they all treat me like cushion loh! one lie on my left the other on my right and the last one on my lap with bags on top..ahhaha..can die ah...but i should be shiok rite>? =p after that kai drop debbie at eunos and us at tam..thanx for the ride! =)

my mum her monitor in the office suddenly broke down and i was like telling her i want to get a new monitor..so she wants me to give her mine tomorrow morning then i go buy mine in the afternoon -_-" initially i thought i have enought time to consider..now like so sudden...a "want" has become a "need" now...hahaa..yeah...see how when i wake up~!


it's nice when someone says that he/she enjoys talking to you..i cant help but smile when one of my friend told me that..it's nice to chat when u dont have to try hard to think of what to say..this is also something to see if you are comfortable when going out with this person or not..it has been a long time since anyone said that to me again...nice feeling..thanx for saying that to me =)

No comments: