Monday, December 19, 2005

n


well..i cant helped but realised that my arms are like becoming bigger! gosh..dunno good or bad..well..shall see how lah -_-"

[ sun ]

woke up helped my mum highlighted her hair (of cos not with highter =p ) and stuff then drove van to MI. one thing to comment on...my bro so childish can!?!? yah lah..this is what happened....

when i was bathing before i go training, my bro told me that he wanted to use the van cos he meeting his friends at katong.But way before that he knew i was using the van already..that's why i was like taking my own sweet time. i was like "HUH...." when he told me lah.Then after i came out he asked me again.Then i was like "u can take bus wad...got no 12 straight bus to katong" then he got angry and said he dont wanna meet his friends le then he went back to his room and shut the door. he is SO CHILDISH loh!!!!! my gosh..can die ah got this kind of brother!!! but the funny thing is...i was complaining to my mum about his childishness then my mum was like "good what then u can use the van.." ahahha..funny lah my mum..then i was like -_-" somehow or rather...i still i wish for my brother to be more SENSIBLE! PLs..he's my OLDER brother!!! arGH!

well..we are supposed to have friendly match against pasirians but in the end they cant make it cos they got hockey game..wahlao...should have said earlier loh! but the owls were nice to have stayed back to have friendly with us..if not it would have been a wasted trip down for us! xie xie u all! =D

well..we lost 5-1 in the end..but was happy with our play cos we played better this time round..mare, sheryl and dawn made great passes and i really hoped to see more of this kind of passes next time! then hui jun and senior played well with each other but of cos there's still some rooms to improvements..farah took some good shots but too bad keeper too good..hahaha..rene was at the right position..nisa is as usual really good in defence..her shots r power..zaf made a few common mistakes..talked to her about it le and hopefully she listens =D too bad kai is injured..her shots r kinda power as well..shall wait for her to recover! well done gals! so proud of u all! =)

Then as for me..ehs...i didnt concede any goals in the first period but for the 2nd and 3rd i conceded 5 goals..was kinda sad and angry with myself lah.but got one own goal ah...so i conceded 4 goals..hahah..i thought i played well for the 1st period cos i managed to catch most of the shots instead of just hitting them away..there were afew "unlucky" shots by the owls lah.but heng heng didnt go in lah..stupid debbie keep using drag shots!!!i scared lah!! hahaha..yeah..that's my weakness actually...but debbie really improved alot..i find her shots more dreadful than hui's..hahaha..jia you k! =)

yeah..got really frustrated and disappointed when i conceded the 2nd goal onwards..haiz..some were really stupid..but in the end i still conceded them..i wonder if anyone blame me for that..=( sometimes...i will think that...if only saf was there and maybe we wont lose to them by so many goals..cos i really think that i am lousy..i used to be better..that's what i think lah..is my spects really affecting me or it's all in the mind?somehow...i'm slower...in a sense that i cant see where the ball goes behind my helmet..it's so saddening...but i guess i have no choice but to face it..haiz..

however...there's some point that i kept in mind during today's play =) :

  • hands up at all times as possible
  • not too close to the side - step out more - but however..sometimes too out then got lobang on top - conceded a goal cos of that =(
  • raised my voice - talk to my players ( i wonder if they hear me..ahah. )
  • try to catch the ball with 2 hands.it's better than hitting the ball away..and i think i did catch the ball this time although i didnt manage to catch all =)
well..that's about it i think..i am still learning..haah..

reached home early after the friendly..went to gym to "blow aircon" again.hahaha.then went back home for dinner.dad cooked beehoon..and mum fried some stuff..simple meal but anything will do lah =) brought max down for a walk together with mum and dad..his new shoes keep dropping out -_-" waste my money sia..the stupid dog kept kicking the shoes out!! grRr!!

*max's new shoes..cute not?ahahha..but he dont like! gRrrz! *


after that went tam to meet up with kai and bie.bought frog sister's present and had some good laugh at coffee bean..haahha.yeah..after that gave bie a ride home and passed frog sister her present..HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

that's all for now...so fast...only 2 more weeks to school reopened! goSH! haha..ciao!

No comments: