Tuesday, December 06, 2005

car broke down*


havnt been blogging for quite sometime.Tik i'm just plain lazy..and i think i reached home kinda late..so normally lazy to blog.hahha..

{Mon}

Yeah..supposed to go for team manager meeting but my friend,who's supposed to go with me to the meeting,her car broke down when i'm just about to meet her.I think it's just meant to be lah.hahah..This is the 1st time i'm experience a real break down of a car so i dont really know how to help,cant leave her alone so decided to stay throughout with her till the problem is sovled. saw farah while "panick-ing", so qiao..hahaha..nice of her and her friends to want to help.but of cos in the end didnt ask them to help cos we were waiting for someone my friend know to come for help.

Before anyone cld come and help..this indian man stopped his car from opposite the road and came over to help to push the car...but somehow he looks suspicious cos he kept looking into the car..so i was really cautious about him as my friend went to make calls for help.But after that i thanked him for pushing the car and he said he will come back again to help but in the end dont have..so i think maybe he's eyeing for smt in the car but cant find anything so he decided to leave!hahah..this one not nice ppl! ahha..must be careful sometimes ah..ahha..

The uncle managed to buy a "jumper" from somewhere and charged the battery.so we thought everything would be fine again but who knows not long after...the car die-ed again..at this small road at tam there.Really nice of this uncle who stopped his motor at the side to offer to help us push the car,and his wife waited for him at the side.He's a malay and i'm definately not racist k! =) nice to know that at least in singapore there's nice ppl around.

In the end my whole family except max came down to help...first was my brother (abit relunctant at first..ahah..) and then after that my parents! that's really nice of them as there isnt anyone else we could turn to.My dad really helps alot cos he really knows about car and he gave some advice to my friend: " next time dont buy dry battery..not good..buy wet battery better.." now i know..so in the end i accompanied her all the way to her home..then i took bus home..well..i learnt some things as well today lah..so it's not a bad thing afterall! =)

Before that in the afternoon,last min decided to go down TTh to check my eye...spent the whole day there..from 2 plus to 6pm like that...wah..q was like so long..so many ppl got eye problem!hahaha..did some eye checking and stuff...found an old scar in my left eye...doc said the scar is very old so might be caused when i was very young..but i cant rem anything...but it doesnt affect my eye sight lah...haha..my parents also dunno anything about it...

there were some performance outside the eye clinic there in the hospital..so happening..ahahha..NJC doing some volunteer thing..so funny the way the gers danced but they were all so smiley which is good =D

so in all i spent $75(consultation fee) + $30+ (medication) at the hospital..hopefully it's all worth it! i spent so much on my eye..haiz...so everyone out there...pls take care of ur eyes! wear contacts only when necessary! haha..

senior called to tell me that she dreamt of me AGAIN..shall ask her for more details when i see her again..ahhaa..think she misses me too much!haahha! FTPSS~!!!

OhYA...special thanx to ML and small van for accompanying me the whole afternoon!! and special thanx to my family..excpect max...for helping out!!! I LOve u guys!!! *hugz!* =)

No comments: