Friday, December 16, 2005

{Thurs}
went sing ktv..kept repeating some of the songs till ant is so tired of them!ahhaha..but i like songs that are nice to shout!hahahaha! cos i dont scream so i shout loh..now u know why..hahahah.. was taking pictures and playing a fool while singing!haha..
*ant was trying to focus while i was disturbing her!ahaha!*
*griNing away..kekek..*
*now u see it! *
*now u dont! wahhahaha! (tik i too bored =p )*
after that went on a "mission" to pasir ris st 71 with ant to pass something to her friend.wherever the bus goes...we are still at dr 1!!! freaky can!!!? hahah..yah la..supposed to peep at her friend to see how she looks like when she come out to take the present but in the end someone else cant out to take and i was "discovered"!!! ahhaha..gosh..then ant told me to go practice more on how to peep people successfully.hhahaha..is there a handbook on this?hahaha..think i really cannot make it la..hahaha..whatever~! ahha..
went her hse to stay after everything.her mother very nice peeled gao lat for me to eat.haha..then next morning cooked rice for us to eat..aunty so nice! hahaha.yeah..was playing with the voice recording thing and it kinda interest me somehow..might consider to have one maybe next time.hahah.kinda fun =) slept till 1+pm then go home then my right ear damn pain lah..cos i slept one side =p .hahaha..my mum very funny...sms me that the house at home all shut then max wants me to go back open the windows for him! so lame can!?!?!i was like -_-" hahaha..yeah..going to stay over at another friend's hse later..hope it will be fun! hahaha..
i miss max when i wasnt home!! hahaha..then when i reached home he was like so happy~! followed me wherever i go! hahaha..yeah...got training later...hope i will have fun! ciao! =)

*me with my puma cap *grINz*

No comments: