Wednesday, December 28, 2005

{ Tues }

wooHoo~! had a great time today with my friends~! went billy bombas to eat..ordered too much then cant finished our food..blehz...exchanged presents with them and we all like out presents! i like mine alot cos i really gonna use the thing that they gave.ahhha.really useful u know?hahaha...had some good laughs and the night was well spent~! =)

before that get to bathe and groom max...spent 2 and a half hours! gosh...his fur were like so tangled loh! haiz...i combed his fur till my arms tired can! aiyoz....aahah..then before that i brought max down for a walk and i didnt leeash him for a while..not bad~! he will follow me..hahaha...this can be done only when no other dogs is around..hahah..

ohya~! i got a new house phone! a gift from my bro's gf~! ahaha~! cool Huh? simple..i hanged it on my wall.hahahah..save space..ahahha..smart rite me? i know lah.... wahhahaha! =p but while hammering the nail on the wall i hit my own thumb -_-" now still paIN.....dumb leh me...ahhaha..cant help it lah..hahah...

today that same friend told me again that she really enjoys talking to me.ahahha.funny lah she..dunno wanna tell me how many times but i still enjoy hearing it.hahhaha! =)

tomorrow gonna have training..miss training~! hahaha..k lah..ciao! =p

No comments: