Friday, December 30, 2005

{ Thurs }
No plans today so last min met up with my belovES to watch movie, "A Chinese Tall Story". It's kinda like a bor liao show, as in the story line, touching at times but the 3D graphic is nice.haha.So overall it's not so bad lah.I'm like watching another Final Fantasy show like tt.haahhaha.Before that we had dinner with Psycho2, ate alot and had some good laughs.Was tired...haha..Yeah but managed to pull through lah..haha..
did some shopping after the movie, bought this pair of shoes which is meant to be my goalie shoes at only $9.90.Cheap cheaP shoes for goalie shoes! hahaha. Then went challenger to look at speakers..i think Funan has more..shall go there take a look someday lah..bought a wrist support for my keyboard.ahhaha..cooL~! same as my mouse pad now..hahah..happy happy happy~!
met up with some friends for supper,so long didnt see carol and maddie already..ahahha...poor kai was so tired..haha..didnt get to talk much to carol cos we r sitting so far away..hahahah..she sat opposite me..ahahah..shall do somemore catching up with her some other days =)

No comments: