Monday, August 01, 2005

monday blUe?

Today we had a new student in our class,so that makes PS1P with a total of 8 students!yeah!initially had a hard time pronouncing her name cos my ENGLAND not good!hahaha.Yah her name is Cherly i tik?hahaha.oOPs...i'm so the lousy!hahaha.cant help it man...hahahaha~!My partner finds it challenging to handle her..we shall see lah hor..ahahha.After school alot of my colleagues were having MONDAY BLUES~!except me and NIcky lah.ahahha.Dunno why also..HMMz...yeah..after that headed down to Rahima again with Nick and Han yiin..weird spellling of her name.hahaha.She also find it weird lah =p Had prata and stuff...chit chatting all the way..ahaha..
After that went down to century square the samsung shop myself to check out my headset..i thought something is wrong then in the end turn out to be cos i dunno how to turn on the headset properly!wahahha!damn malu sia!hahah.So acted blur abit in front of the customer service lady.hahah.After that i went to starhub service center to pay my last month bill and changed my plan..didnt know that my last month bill was pending till i called to change my plan.Cos i changed the giro account from my mum's to mine..so there's abit of lagging on the bill..haha.I changed my plan from Powervalue100 to Powerchat100 so i can enjoy more sms..i tik i sms more nowadays ;) ahah..incoming free only after 7pm...so guys..know wad to do hUH!!?hahahah!Then on my way back to the bus interchange..i walked passed the fila shop..then i walked back to go in..ahahha..and guess wad..i bought myself a fila shirt -_- ahha.but i didnt act on impluse lah.I've seen this shirt since 2 weeks ago..then i still like it..so i went to try it..and i really like it!so i bought it~! =) it's FAST DRY t shirt!whahaha~!hopefully it's really fast dry lah!hahah.Then the whole bus interchange was like blackout!My gosh..LOOks so NICE...ahahhaha..COOL lah..ahahha..
Reach home to find my whole family at home except my future sis-in-law.hahah.So surprised man...ok..after that then i came to know that my brother went to the dentist to pluck out his teeth..been hurting him for quite sometime leh..then it cost around $300+ for 2 to 3 teeth -_- see lah..never take good caer of his teeth...people..dont follow his footstep k..must brush your teeth everyday!Morning and Night!Eat less sugary stuff~!yeah~!ahhah.But poor brother lah..he's on 2 days MC..hahaha..so today his gf came to our hse herself..tik she took cab.hahah.That sld be the way man!*clap clap*ahhaha.took max down for a walk..my god..so many big dogs around..had to protect my small xiong xiong!hahaha.Went to the small road to teach him how to walk on roads.First day practising lah..so pang chan him abit.hahaha.Not bad lah..for the first time..keep it up maxy!*maucks*aaah.Yeah after that iron my own clothes cos my dad complaining -_- ..that's all for my day lah..got to study for my test!IT's coming!! =L Glad to be able to clarify things with xuan! =) She wont doubt me if she knows me well enough..right ant?hahah..*wink* =) cant wait to meet my OI friends next week!! =D

No comments: