Sunday, August 21, 2005

i need some break

Good afternoon people...
Yes i didnt went for trg today.Was feeling really tired and stuff..i have been going for trainings ever since after league every week..working+trainings does make me tired somehow i guess.I might not need the break but i can sense that my body needs the break...wad am i talking about?ahhah.So i didnt go for trg today..and yes..pesta sukan is just next sat..but it's not like as if i havnt been to trainings for long rite?so i think i should deserve the break.ahha.of course i didnt tell mr amir that lah.I just told him i not feeling well =p Anyway, our first match is next sat on the 27th at 12pm at tampines sports hall,so do come down and support if any of you r frEE! =)
i went to watch The Maid yest afternoon with my friend!ahha..anyway it was not bad lah for a local movie.Sound effect was better and show not so boring and not forgetting to mention the main actress was pretty!*droOLz*haha.pls i not so bian tai k!hahaha! =p after that we went to walked around and stuff..in the end i had fun!! =D next time we go out more k!!hahaha! =p
Went for jenny's birthday party at east coast park with winnie the ant and xuan last night..we reach there quite late lah cos xuan was working and i dont want to go there alone...but the cake and bbq food was nice!ehe.wanted to eat more actually but i paiseh to ask for more lah!=D so i didnt loh =( ahah.cannot cannot.i must watch my diet!eh..i tik i crazy le..talking to myself.hahaha.Yeah after that sent the 2 who stays at sengkang home.someone called and talked to me about some stuff which i dont wanna hear cos i'm clear of what i want now.I dont want her to come and confuse me again or what and i am certain that i wont be confused by her lah.Was damn tired when she talked to me about it over the phone so i told her to stop talking about it and let me go sleep.She was like ok loh..den after that she still add on abit about the stuff...then i got rather irritated and told that sorry that i need to sleep and said bye to her.Yes,friends are there to give you advices when you need them to..so i just let her voiced out her opinion and hear what she has to say..the final decision still lies in me no matter what..i'm someone who rather make the decisions myself rather than listen to my friends and be influence by the people and environment around me....cos..It's my LIfe...i regret or what..i have myself to blame only..of course there are times when friends do have a point in what they said..so what i have to do is to take note and analyze the whole situation myself later on. Anyway i wanna thanx my good friends for always being there! i love you guys!*hugz* =)
[2:40pm]
=========================================================
Yeah..went to Turf city with my parents at bukit timah there.They always go there on sundays -_-" to buy 4D lah.wad else.hahaha.Yah..they looked as if like they were having some examinations while sitting on the table to write the numbers that they wanna buy.ahhah.cute lah.but ermx.. 4D?ahha.walked around the place and off we went to Giant supermarket!I like supermarket but my parents dread bringing me there!hahah!cos i would buy this and that then they need to spend alot of $!ahhaha.k lah..i bought some tibits and some food to fry whenever i feel like eating.ehhe.The weather was kinda cold so i wore my jacket.hehe.dozed off in the car on our way home.i also dunno y i'm so tired.hMMz..haha..brought max down for awhile for a walk while my parents were cooking.we ate porridge for dinner cos my brother had some difficulty chewing his food now.heheh.yeah..that's all for now!ciaox! =)

No comments: