Saturday, August 13, 2005

Grace's surprised bdae party

heyheyz...

[Friday]

Went to Grace's house after school to decorate her house together with senior,mei leng,zann,psycho2 and ah pek, plus some of her jc friends.I didnt went for training cos i think that grace's bdae is like once a year only,then it's like very nice of her to invite me to her wedding and house warming,so i think i sld be nice to at least join the rest to celebrate her bdae for awhile..although i have only known them for 4 mths plus only..pretty amazing..it seems like i had been going out with them quite often.ahhaah.I think all thanx to senior lah.hahah.Had some fun over there,but i only helped out in blowing a few balloons only.hahaha.Mei leng tied some ribbons on my chain around my neck and on psycho..where i shall not mention..hahaha..We were playing with the party hat and stuff lah.ahha.so funny manx... too bad senior got to leave early! =( anyway..we had fun!I find that senior is really a sweet friend leh..she did so many things for this birthday party thing..way to go senior! =D




[Wednesday]

Had training on this day, i conceded 2 goals only and i''m almost goaless till someone shattered my goal!!(p/s: my goal is to be goaless for games!) RENE the TIBIT! you better watched out!!hahaha.kidding lah =p anyway glad that she can scored against me lah..i think that's the first or second time that she scored against me only lah,after so many trainings*roll eyes*hhaha.See you small give you chance!ahhah. =p But seriously speaking..i wasnt able to save those shots lah..it's your own effort so keep up the good work k! =D The rest of the gers didnt score against me*PROUD* ahhaa..lalalla...Try harder girls!!!ahahha~! XD Yeah..i was being myself back on court,playing a fool and talking to myself while playing and all that.hahaha!Then it was proven once again that when i didnt stress myself,my throw outs became hei wires..one of them is being thrown backwards,there's one i throw wrongly to my opponent.ahhah.The rest i cant rem lah =p i think i made 2 or 3 mistakes but that's alo of throw outs le ah.So i dunno ah..if only i could add only a little stress to myself while on court then my throws would be better.But i need to compliment on myself for one thing lah..that is my angle covering i think i have improved.I can cover my angles quite well for this training.Hopefully for the rest of the trainings i can remain that way. @_@ Wish me luck people! =D
That's all for now.very tired now ah..gonna sleep soon..good night people! Have a nice day~! =)

No comments: