Monday, August 15, 2005

itchy itchy days


hey..guess wad?i erased my blog again!!ah shit!!Then now i am like so lazy to re-write the same thing loh.haix..why i so carelesS?!arGH!!but it was a short blog lah..so i shall get to the main points then...hMmz...
I'm still coughing till now?for 2 weeks leh..ahhaha..then eh...Gracie very nice to have offered her extra cake for our class syafiq's bdae which was on last fri.Then sanja's tongue brushed on me before his mum came to pick him Up!?!aiyER!!Yeah..the thought of it makes me go aiyER!!!haha..yah lah..Then my body has been rather itchy whenever i came home..so i was saying is it my house or is it just me?Or is it the weather or is it just Max?hahha.yah..lah..so like whatever loh..Then i had noodle yest and then today...i had noodle for my breakfast!lunch!and dinner!!!Blehx!yUcks!Yucks!ahhaha..yah lah...that's all lah..lazy to type le..my body is so tired..haix...take care ppl~! =j

No comments: