Thursday, August 18, 2005

almost goaless

Today's training was alright..alot of people came for training and there were 5 goalkeepers.They were divided into 2 diff groups..one is the more experience players against each other and the other group is the less experience one..I kana the less experience one 2 times..so the 3rd time..i asked for the more experience grp..if not not fair lah..cos i wasnt doing anything much in the 2nd grp..the people were like fighting for the ball here and there and stuff...yah...then the guys keeper were like thinking that obviously they should play in the first group..cos i'm always in the 2nd grp..damn what lah..yah..
today's training i was almost goaless till my own defender(i shall not mention who)..hit away the ball that i'm supposed to take into the opponent and the opponent shot in the goal..i was kinda sad and angry about it actually..sad as in why is my defender standing right in front of me(just at the tip of the rectangular blue box)..blocking my vision and shooting away the ball?HAIX..HAIX..then i was like "OEI!" very loud at her..i cant help it lah..i hardly lose my temper on court and i think that incident really saddens me.Then she was like saying sorry and stuff...but i just ignored her...what she wants me to say?Then she was like asking me what sld she do actually in that situation?I told her that in that kind of situation..unless u r really confident..let me have the ball..u already have the full half court to defend why must come to my so called territory and pump away my ball when i could just take it and maybe do a throw out or wad?Haix...i hate it when defenders do that to me..it's like as if they r telling me that i'm transparent! haix..But nvm lah..after i cooled down i told myself that it's just training and it's alright to make that mistakes..so hopefully that defender learns her mistakes and not do it again..Mr amir was aware of that defender too..hahaha..
Then today debbie played rather well..she and angela make good partners..they can received each other's passes quite well..keep up the good work debbie~! =D Then weiming saw "uncle " again i think..aiyER...poor wei ming..haix...That's all ba..i'm tired leh..take care ppl!OHya..i had noodle for dinner again.. -__-"

No comments: