Saturday, August 06, 2005

what a day!

HellO peoPle~!

This morning went for the FI course at Margret drive there..yeah..met up with partner and senior to practise the dance steps.The 3 of us combined our practical test together and we were to do the same steps and each person took turns to conduct.Me and partner did lesser talking cos of our throats were sore.hahah.Poor senior lah..whatever it is..she's doing a good job there!hahah. =D Yup..we all did well for our theory test but wahlaoeh!partner got full marks!study the night b4 can get full marks!haaha*clapclap*me and senior almost lah..but i was happy with my marks!*griNz*At the end of the session,all of us passed and got our certificates..but it's like abit unf
air ah..cos some ppl did really badly for the practical and they still get to pass..so dunno ah..me and senior thinks that it's not really fair lah..but nvm lah..what to do?hahha.here's my cert! haha.yah lah..senior took this ugly picture of mine.Had some picture taking sessions during our lunch breaks..some photos damn funny lah!hahaha..we were playing with tina's banana and senior's tissue pouch!hahaha!That was b4 our exams lah..yah lah..a bunch of crazy ppl..actually only me and senior..then after that tina also joined in..HoHoHo..*evIL grINz*Yeah..took picture with the instructor too.She's really a nice instructor lah.She got all our contact numbers and she said that she's eyeing the three of us to help her in her aerobic class..hahha..she must be kidding lah..she's a funny lady lah..tik we r gonna miz her!*soBzsoBZ*actually we were considering if we want to take up kickboxing in her gym.ahhaha.That's one fo my wish in my wishlist for ur information!heheh. Yeah..so here's a pix of me and the instructor!Yeah!She keep calling me "BAS" then i was like -_- hahah.Yah..i told her my name's actual pronuncation and she had a hard time correcting herself..my gosh..in the end she choose not to mention my name!aiYoz!how can!?hahha!She will just looked at me and give me that grin!hahah.Yeah..at the end of the class Tina gave her a ride to Newton where her gym is cos tina is also going that way..then she gave me and senior a ride to the road outside then we walked to redhill mrt stat.hahah.
We went bugis after that...had the fish soup which i have been like craving for so long!hahah!Finally!Yeah!After that met up with winnie aka the ant to pei her go shopping for her cap.She wants to disguise herself.hahhah!We walked around bugis then in the end she still like the one from 77th street.I tried afew caps and there's this particular design that i like..i tried the red and the blue one and cant decide which one i like..in the end i decided not to buy any...cos i need to save up.hahaha.Took a few pix of it..wonder how i look in it... this is the red cap..didnt take a pix of the blue one cos too crowded lah.hahah.some people commented that i look like small kid..hahaha..yah lah..i tik it's true to a certain extend..but i have been wanting to get a cap that makes me look nice...hahaha..i bought quite a number of caps on impluse some years back..all doesnt suits me -_- dunno if this one suits me not..although abit kidish lah..hahaha..shall think about it then..any comments?haha..sad to say..i started to miz the cab on my way home!hahaha.actually i quite like the one winnie the ant bought.hahaha.but it's a combination of purple and black..black ok lah but purple -_-..hahaha..Well..we shall see lah..ahah..

Went home for dinner after that,it's mummy's birthday!HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mummy!
hahaha.Yeah..had steamboat at home then daddy cooked crab for us and her to eat..in the end he ate the most -_- hahah.yah lah..i bought ice cream cake and a fila polo t shirt for her.Hope she likes it!Then bro and future sis-in-law bought some chain for her ah..not bad ah..this future sis-in-law.hahah.Ivy and xiong supposed to come..in the end didnt..i wonder if mum is disappointed not..ivy is her favourite niece..haha..hope she's not!dont worry mum!u still have us!including max...hahaha. That's all for my day!I wish everyone to be in good health always! =D

No comments: