Sunday, August 14, 2005

sunday

Hello..
as usual,my sun is spent on going for training*soBzSobZ*Actually i'm supposed to follow my parents go bai bai my great grandma and my grandfather one,then becausei fri didnt go trg,so i felt bad and that leads to me going for trg loh.ahahha~!crappy me~! Yeah..alot of people came to train today..so crowded and then there were 6 goalkeepers.so many..haahha..but it seems like today's trg is extremely sweaty for me cos i perspired alot!I'm like so WET!ahhaha.Yah lah..then somebody commented that i looked like i just bathe.hahaha.i cant rem who...
Well..i conceded quite a number of goals today,so many till i lost counts..ahaha..but i made quite alot of ordinary saves.hahaha.No special saves..sian lah..ahahah..ohya..there's this loop shot and then i held my breadthe and saved it!hahaha!cool lah..some are rebound goals...2 own goals(1 hitted my back and went in,it's a rebound goal lah then the other one hit my defender's stick and went in)...well..this always happened lah*shrugz*But i shall be nice.hahah.Then saf came today and she played so well for the last 20 minutes!*clap clap* ahaha.Stayed back till almost 8pm with reena,aisyah,yun and debra and some of the guys to discuss about who to play in which team and stuff..so tired and hungry manx..haix!!Yeah..reached home had a BIG bowl of prawn noodle cooked by my ah ma!so nice!hahahah!i'm gonna have it for supper soon!yeah!juSt for this once i'm not on diet!hahaha...that's all for today!take care ppl! =D

No comments: