Wednesday, August 24, 2005

my arm is ok! =D

HeylOO...
Had training on tues.Was early.Reached MI around 6:20pm.Played player with laopo,reena,nora,brand,jack and this guy whom i dont know his name.haha.Was quite fun lah.hahah.Everything was ok.I played quite alot cos it's the Youth team and Div 2 guys trg and there's no div 2 guys goal keeper.hahah.Only me,rajiv and saf came,then they very nice let me played more =) was really focusing initially but later on in the trg,i started to concede goals.And yah..i think in all i conceded 4 or 5 goals ah -_-" but was really tired la.cant helped it*shrugs* OHya..i managed to play player for only 1min15sec.hahaha.This time round..i hit debbie's leg with my stick accidentally when she's my own teammate -_-" sorry debbie!!hahaha.i didnt mean it lah!haha.The other time i hit reena...-_-"" sorry reena!!Then got one more time i think me and wanie banged into each other and she got abit of earthquake in her brain...-_-""" sorry wanie!! hahaha.But this doesnt stopped me from playing player whenever i could!!whahahhahah!!*evIL laughter* ok..enough of my one-man show..Then SOMEBODY was like telling me that she thinks that my team is not performing up to standard.I dont really get what it means but i think he meant that they didnt play well enough.So i was like telling that SOMEBODY that maybe they will perform on sat.hahaha.But according to myself,i find that my players have been improving and up till now..i can proudly tell you that they are still improving.. =) Keep up the good works gals! =) Aiya..so i listen to that SOMEBODY talked then i let his words come out from my the other ear.hahahha.DUNCH CARE lah.hahaha. So tireD!!take care ppl!

No comments: