Sunday, August 28, 2005

another relax sun

Today went to tam sports hall to watch the inne guy's match.All thier players and goalkeepers are so outstanding players.i cant help it but wonder when will my team ever be like this?They are like the best among our clubs!So strong!and yah..they won marahans 12-3 today..my goSh..so damn power!


Well this kinda reminds me of how our Youth team used to be like when i first joined Youth last yr.I was a player initially but later i became a goalie back -_-" almost our every match we were trashed!I was in line 1 with i tik reena somemore.haha.mai siao siao lah.ahhaha.but didnt know her that well since then lah.hahah.Yeah..it was a funny experience lah but i was happy being a player.But it seems like my other teammates are happier when i played goalkeeper -_- haix..like tt loh.Cos that time still have one more goalkeeper so i can sometimes be keeper sometimes be player.so cool loh.But now dont tik can lah.unless we have other keepers!haha.But i think that time the team were rather not organized lah.I joined the team also very last min,went to their trainings for a few time then start to play for the league already.But now since that time..almost all the players had changed and so many things happened.


Yeah..went to pay my bill and bought some biscuits.Went to Mi for awhile cos i was nearby but reached there for 10mins my parents reached MI le.They came to fetch me.haha.nvm lah.was tired also.so might as well go home.Yeah..took max down for a walk and gave him his wet food.hahah.He likes it so much!hahah.Then i had bee hoon for dinner..ate 3 bowls!hahah.so now quite sick of it lah.haha.Yeah..take care ppl! =j

No comments: