Sunday, July 31, 2005

sicky day

Last night i was supposed to go for xuan's bdae party..it's her 21st bdae..but so sad that i cant go..haiz..didnt expect myself to fall sick.I had fever at 38.8 degree celsius.I think it was quite high lah.Luckily i have some medicine at home..from Diana's clinic.hahha.i hope she's not angry or what..i mean xuan..i smsed her 4 times but she didnt reply at all..i'm supposed to go collect the cake for her at tam and meet jenny and adrena..now i had ruined it all..then it's her 21st bdae somemore..so i guessed she must be pissed with me about it.But i was feeling really sick..and i cant really moved...having headace and stuff..the feeling of falling sick suckx!haix..hopefully she understands..Then my 2 cousins ah xiong and ivy came to my hse to visit max..what a timing..i was lying on my bed all night long..but ivy veh nice lah..haha..she took care of me for while by putting wet towels on my forehead and neck.She said she's doing that because i always cooked lunch for her last time..wahlaoeh..hahaha..too bad i dont have the mood to entertain them..next sat is my mum's..might be asking them along.. =) hopefully i'm alright!*_* Felt better today..my tempreture was back to normal now..but stil lhaving slight headache and stuff...so decided not to go for trg..my mum also forbid me to go..so i guess i will have to rest at home..dont tik i'm going out with them later lah..i dont mind actually lah...see how loh..now my dad cooking lunch..hahah..they cooked minced pork porridge for me to eat..so nice of them..ehehe..but i havnt eat yet..shall eat it later then..

No comments: