Wednesday, July 20, 2005

didnt blog for 1 week

gEex...no wonder my body fat % is so high lah..i keep eating and eating and eating..ahahha..ate porridge at noon after cca,during snack time around 2+pm - had cake(asyiqin's bdae) and dou hua,then at night after cut my hair - had kfc,2 pieces chicken meal and the la...dunno wad meal..ahhaha..shared with deb..then not long ago..i just had ice cream!ahahhaha!Wah..can die lah...if i carry on this way..ahhaha..MUST CONTROL K BAZE!ahahha..talking to myself sia...But before that..good old me finally took max down for a walk..hahaha..but in the end i was running with him.yeah!I'm wearing my spects when i ran with him,how smart can i get manx!aha.yeah..then this indian ger staying around here was like saying max is a lovely dog..my gosh..of course lah..ahahah..my son!hahaha.It's good that leen is starting to like max,of course lah,he's so adorable! =D [shown here is the picture of max with his "passed away"sparky who's head was kana bitten off by max. =p] p/s: my mum throw sparky away le..den max needed some time to get used to ducky instead.hahaha.
Yeah,went to cut my hair today,i tik like no diff from didnt cut..maybe abit diff only.hahah.but nvm lah..as long as i dont get to "eat" my frindge!hahaha.That irritates me leh..disturb me from eating!!how can!?never die before ah.hahaha.ehs..how can frindge die?hahha.
Aysiqin came back to school today then i realised how much i miss this student of mine in sch..but she's a pain in the ass sometimes lah.ahhaha.but of course she can be adorable at times..but according to partner...she's a blood suckeR!hahaha.Heng she didnt suck much of my blood lah.ahhah.Ohya...btw..i killed one mosquito today!yeaterday i killed one too!all in class.hahaha.I'm a mosquitoes killer!ahaha.But dunno why these few days alot of mosquitoes leh..i tik the weather lah.Been raining ah..so nice to sleep!shit man!No holiday!*sobz* ahah.

Last week met up with my when nobody around d*** - tann - for dinner at changi airport.ahhaha.Initially wanted to go eat swensens but it was too crowded so we went to eat fish and co instead.A nice environment with friendly stuff there.hahaha.We enjoyed the food there lah.Ate slowly then chatted for quite sometime.She's one of my friends whom i can really talk to..hahah..so i enjoy going out with her!hahah.Changi airport is our usual hang out place for food.hahaha.Cool place to hang out!hahaha.That's all folks~! =j

No comments: