Saturday, July 02, 2005

Term 3 week 1~!

ellOz~!

I update my blog once a week!ahahha~!no lah..cos sch start le then got kinda busy.Everyday after work go out meet this person that person then blah blah blah dragged till quite late.hahaha..yah..here goes~!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon:
Went up with wileen and debbie for dinner..it was wileen's bdae~!HAPPY BDAE WOMAn~!haahha.yah..went to shop around Tam mall then after that we went to 201 to eat zhi cha.haha.we had spicy kang kong,pork rib,some egg..then crab!hahaha.Wileen supposed to treat us the crab but in the end she paid only a few dollars.hahaha.yah...was so full that night..It was the first day of school since sch holiday..was not so bad.Time passes kinda fast so that means..i enjoyed my work!yeah!haha.i think so lah.or maybe cos the working hours are short?hahah.Yah..then came along this attachment guy from moe..weird guy lah...he was attached to our class.Then tina also find him weird.hahah.He asked alot of quentions ah.Then i think that he pity the students there.In which i think he shloudnt!yah...Get to know that he's from nyp nursing..he asked me why i dont go for higher pay job like the one he's taking now..i was like wth?!ahaha.Not all people go for the salary k.I go for the job itself..not the pay!haha.yah..Then this one i must comment..he's so big sizE!we called him the GIANT!hahahi know we mean lah...cant help it.hahahha..
Wed:
Met up with emily for dinner,senior cant make it last minute.haix..always like that one leh..yeah..but in the end everything turn out fine =) we went to this lavander hawker to eat.i ate the pig organ soup with only the lean meat and meat ball..the rest of the parts i dont dare to eat!hahah.Yah but i like the pig organ soup there,very nice.Had chicken wings too.Em ate only chicken wings cos she said she had some food at home.Yeah..after that we managed to find our way to mustafa to do some shopping.saw some nice clothes from New Balance but i still think that i need some more time to consider.Quite alot of shirts now ah.My cupboard small leh..i not rich k.hahaha.So must consider first!In the end i bought myself a swimming goggle for $19.90.Considered quite cheap already cos it's a goggle with degree.I short sighted lah.ahhah.Em bought a exercise ball for quite a cheap price too.i forgot how much le.ahhah.yah...after that both of us took the mrt home.Was rather an enjoyable day although both of us kinda tired.At first i was afraid that it will be kinda awkward cos we hardly go out together alone.yah..always in a group or wad mah..hahah..yah..but luckily it turn out to be better than expected =)
Thurs:
Had swimming and i had fun with sanjay!aahaha..My gosh..think i'm bias!haha..well..will try to control lah. =p Went for Mi training after work.Darling and senior last min cannot go =( so i have to go trg alone.hahah.Yah..bought some bao to eat b4 reaching there.Talked on the phone with her on my way there..so long didnt talked to her le..kinda happy =j haha.Yeah..when i reached MI..i saw this group of new faces..i thought they are from the Mi bball team who stayed back to relax for awhile after their trainings.hahha.who knows ah..they are new players who's coming to join our club trg.hahaha.yah..i think there's 5 or 6 of them..yah..very few ppl turn up for the trg but its ok lah..didnt really played well..i also dunno wad i want in floorball..i always train aimlessly...u might see me doing throw outs and whatever when there's time..but i just practise for the sake of practising..i wanna improved..but dunno improved for wad..haix..yah lah..hopefully i gets an ans soon in my heart...i always go trg cos i dont want my body to slack so much.Not so good to let my body slack ah...Trg was kinda relax cos a few guys from nyp came to interview mr amir.i thik they r my SW juniors.yah..recognised one of them then they are also jeff's friend.At the end..i was told to collect the $1..so unlucky!But heng ah...only 11 of us turn up..haha..so i collected $11 only.haha.The new 5 gers no need to pay yet.Then Mr amir asked me to get their contact no all that,so i asked them to write on a piece of paper.At the end,2 of them came over and passed me the paper.One of them asked for my number,thinking that maybe if there's anything they wanna know about training they can contact me.yah..then the other ger come and asked me this weird qn...she asked me "Ehz..are you from the national team?".Then i was like..."hahaha..no..hahah.."Then she paiseh paiseh walked away le.hahaha.This is the second time someone asked me that le.Maybe they thinks that i look like bin bin lah..but weix...i'm slightly taller and bigger size k.haahha.Felt flattered lah..but..i have my own style k!hahah.Long bang mr amir's car to bedok together with debbie after trg..chatted about some stuff...seems like i cant be player as yet...*shrugs*Went home for dinner as i need to wake up early the next day..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sch was as per normal today..i think my teaching did improve somehow..i started to be more lively abit..esp during the story telling time.hahaha.I hope they had fun.yeah~!After work i met up with mum and dad for dinner.They came Kembangan mrt there picked me up..we went to bedok 85 there for dinner.Of course my treat -_- ahhaha.yah..we had stingray,big head(something like lala but it's bigger),spicy kang kong vegetable and chicken wings!hahaha.After that bought some durian home..then da bao food for my brother...Yah..can say this is like a family day lah.So long didnt spend time with them le.I felt different..with my own job and all that..i get to treat my family to dinners and all that.It felt good and of course i wish i chould have more $.haha.Mum asked if i wanna give grandma money..i have been thinking about it..didnt get to see her...mum also didnt visit her that often le..gEez..i miss my grandma...haix..hope she is doing fine and well.. =( brought max down for a walk after eating durian..he's so hyper!my gosh..lucky i not old yet!hahaha...k lah..that's all for now..take care my friends!

No comments: