Tuesday, July 26, 2005

what a tues...

Today is a tired and cold sweat day for me!hahah.Went sch earlier to do my hall duty at 12pm then shafiq mum's came to school and i talked to her for quite sometimes..some general stuff la..a friendly and humourous lady i sld say..ahahha..yeah..then Mrs Sim,one of the senior lady teacher,came to class to observe me.She's a very nice lady lah.ahhaha.trying to be natural when she's around..so ah..dunno ah..see how things goes loh..maybe she will come and talked to me about how to improve myself tomorrow after sch.Yeah..Had national day celebration practised with huda's class,was rather fun lah.hahaha.yah..cute students.. =) Wrote the wrong thing in Aysiqin's notebook and in the end had to trouble partner to help me explain to her mum =( but luckily everything is alright now..the mum was rather ok about it..so *phew*next time i think i must be more careful ah..haix..cannot be so blur at work k ah baze!aahha.yah lah..i like to talk to myself..cannot izzit?hahah.. =p
After sch went rahima with nicky for dinner..ate mee soto and an egg prata..i ate so much!hahah.In sch during snack time i ate bananas, noodle from yest -_- , abut of chocolate and 1 piece of durian from senior.ahhah.they gave us one lah..no wonder my body fats % so high lah!!hahah..blaming on my surroundings =p
Went to eastpoint to check out the price of the hp that i kinda fancy..walked around..saw the ger who works at Pet safari then chatted with her for awhile..as if i know her veh well like tt..ahha..but nvm lah..always see her at the pet shop there but she said seldom see me leh..i was like -_-"..ahhaha..Took max down for a walk when i reach hm..he's so happy lah..ahaha..tried to make him wear his shoes but it came off as usual while he ran!*poOt*After that i came up to fix my goalie pants..finally it's done..*phew* this is the 2nd time i'm doing this le..ahhaha..is it me or is the string not strong enough?HmmMz...ahaha..duNNo lah..that's all~!cant wait for thurs fri sat and sun to come!yeah~!ahahah..Have a nice day~! =D

No comments: