Sunday, July 03, 2005

i'm so guai..ahhah

hihihi~!
Today is sat!i met up with wileen and debbie to go queensway to shop for leen's belated bdae present.hahah.Went to bedok inter to have our lunch first then we took bus 33 to queensway.Wah..i tell u ah..the bus journey is damn long!we like going JB!hahaha.YAh..in the end reached there around 3+pm.Was playing PSP,reading newspaper,Lao fu zi and talking cock on the way there.hahha.yah lah..Heard some weird story from debbie about someone in her house,shall not say wad.hahahah.Then darling was busy doing project,so didnt wanna disturb her.see i so considerate.hahah.trying hard to lah =X ahah.Yeah..then we walked and walked and walked..in the end...me and debbie bought some stuff first.I bought 2 shirts,1 nike polo t and 1 slam dunk cartoon t shirt.hahaha.Debbie bought a pair of NIKE slippers and the same nike polo t as me..she's a nike person~!JUST DO IT~!ahhahah. =p Yup..in the end wileen decided on the PUMA jacket.It's really a nice jacket lah.suits her too.Yupz..it's a gift from me and tanny..we sharing.hahah.Hope she likes it! =) Saw this guy from MI floorball,he called out my name but i forgot his.hahaha.Those 2 small ones just keep on walking and didnt say hi to him.ahhha.Think he was with his gf.hahah.After that i'm supposed to go watch movie with them.But cos i was saving money due to my huge expenditure,i decided not to go and go home early for dinner.Ah xiong was coming to visit max too.So just go keep him company as well lah.Yah..we took a bus to redhill mrt and i go home they go tam.
Yeah..so i reached home at around 7pm.walked from the mrt home.I wanna jian fei!hahaha.Up to you to believe!hhaha.My parents were already cooking then,my Lionel bro is sleeping away in his room and max is downstairs with ah xiong.hahaha.Heard he shitted alot of times downstairs.hahah.Poor ah xioNg.haahha~!Yeah..i went to asked my parents if i'm supposed to use the van tmr morn to go trg..in the end they said they want to let me have the car again!YEah!hahah.Cos i treated them on fri~!haha.I guess it pays to be guai kia sometimes.hahaha. =p anyway i always so guai one mah.cant helped it lah.hahha.Ah xiong was busy playing with my psp then.I was packing my cupboard.it's sOOOO messy that i finally cannot ta han!haha.It look so neat noW!so proud of myself man..hahhah.But i think not long after it will go back to the "messy look" again lah.ahhahah.Yeah..then dinner was ready..and Lionel bro was still sleeping.haah.Yah..then over dinner i was like telling my mum that i misses my grandma.Then she gave me a stupid look and tell me go find her when i wanna give her money.hahaha.But not this mth lah.maybe some day next mth then i give her some money.Yah..actually to be frank..i'm very afraid to lose this grandma of mine..i think i will cannot take it ah..haix..hope she stay healthy and happy always!shall not think too much for now! =L After dinner wanted to go wash car cos i tmr using mah.hahaha.But my stupid bro woke up late to fetch gf so he wanna drive the car cos he scared gf scold him.He's so useless!*shake head* i cannot be like him.hahaha.My the other half must be understanding.YAH LOH.hahah.In the end i have to wait for him to come back then can go and wash car.So i carry on to pack my drawers.hahahah.Then aruond 10+pm...ah xiong wanted to leave le.so i use the van and drove him to simei mrt station together with max.hahah.yah..my poor dog so scared of sitting in the van..he was shivering lah.hahah.Then when i reached home..i decided to play a trick on him.I switched off the engine..then i shut my door(he was sitting on the other side)then i pretend to go off..i waved "bye" to him!ahhaha!Then he was like so shockeD!!His face so damn cute lah!hahah.yah..then in the end i bu ren xing to bully him liaox.so i carried him home.ahhaha..mean ah me..haha..
Around 10+pm coming to 11pm,my irritating bro came back le.so off i go to wash the car~!hahha.Went to the usual spot where i had always washed the car..so i washed washed washed...then ok..after fin washing i drove back to the car park of my house that side and guess wad..i turn to the wrong side!i went back to the place where i washed my car -_- i was like...ehs!?why like tt?!haahh.so i had to make a 3 point turn @_@ i drove in the wrong direction to park my car.hahaah.After parking nice nice..i happily locked the car and went to take the lift..on the way up to my house..i was like looking at the pail..ehs..like something missing like that..so i think think think...OMG!I realised that i forgot to take the car liquid soap!shit!ANd i reached 8th floor le!Then nvm..i stupidly went back to the car park..then i realised that i can go home put my stuff first before i go down again waD!ah..nvm..i calmly say to myself that "there's always a solutions to problems" so i left my stuff in the car first then i walked to the place where i washed my car.hahaha.Wah...cant stand and sit on myself leh!(ok lame..ahha)i'm so blur tonight!hahaha.ok lah..i'm blur most of the time lah.hahaha.Then i told my mum about it and she still can say i blur..i inherited from her wad!hahah.the "BLUR-NESS".hahaha.IT's true ok peeps.
yah lah..that's all for my day ah..having trg tmr...hopefully everything goes well and i can see someone le..finally after soOoo long..hahha..yUPz..have a good night rest! =)

No comments: