Saturday, July 09, 2005

15 years...ahaha

hEYZ!!
I'm so guai again today!haaha.After sch went to bedok inter to walked around,buy facial wash(currently i'm trying all kinds of facial wash!haha) then i go library for awhile.Wanted to look for some books to boast my creativity but was too tired lah.ahha.cant find also.I not acting hardworking k! =D Today sch was rather ok..PH supposed to come and observed me in class today but luckily she didnt come.hahaha.so most prob she coming on mon..scary ah..stupid partner says that PH is dying to come and observe me!*roLl eyes*Hmmz..i kinda like this job lah..i like the environment and people around too..so hopefully i can continue stay in this job ah.wish me luck k!hahah.Of course i must do my part too lah.JIa you jia you~!! =)
Didnt went for the guys trg today..cos feeling veh tired..yest went gym..to slack and blow air con.hahah.In the end today had body ache.hahah.My arms ah..i tik i didnt stretch properly..yest i reached home around 7+pm also.so guai!hahahah.Yah..stayed back in sch to help Tina burned her songs..then join senior and meileng they all for some badminton session.Too bad can play for awhile only =( quite fun lah.ahhaha.I partner Zac and senior partner grace.Of course my side stronger lah hor senior? ;) ahhaha.We shall see lah. =p After sch me,nicky,senior and Meileng went to Rahima to eat dinner..funny ah..in the end me and senior keep talking about our own stuff then meileng and nicky keep wanting to intterupt.hahah.Then after that i went to eastpoint to walk around again.ahhah.But my main objective is to go ntuc use up the $10 voucher that Alice mum gave me lah.ahhah.In the end i need to pay $7+ more..i overspent!hahaha...
Watched smallville just now..i still like that show alot.ahhaha.i like that Superman!He's veh charming.ahhaha.I like superDOG too!!ahhaha.I tik that's superdog lah..not sure yet..superman just got to adopt it...it has weird strength just like superman.Maybe next time they will action action together.ahhhah..Cant wait to see if this happens!!!tik i'm weird.hahahah.wah~!!!i havnt seen ah toh for like so long!!!feel like dying man!! Xp serious lah..she said that we havnt seen each other for 15 years!hahah.cute lah..but it's unbearable...*siGH*well..that's life...maybe we will get to see each other if we are being more organised?hahaha...dunno wad i'm talknig about..anyway..Diva La soccer starts tomorrow!!Yeah!cant wait to go play!hahaha..Thanx jas for the soccer boots! =) take care ppl!

No comments: