Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wed trg

[Time: 12:57am]

Hello people...had floorball training just now..just wanna comment on myself..haha..yah..i think i somehow did managed to adjust myself to try to be my "old me" - not giving myself so much pressure on court as for the past few weeks.According to feedbacks from some people,it seems like i'm happier this way~!which is good! =) i must have the mindset that trg is for me to relax lah..not to be the best keeper.hahaha.I have no goals/targets such as want to be in the national team or wad..just wanna play well..for my club!haha.Yeah lah.I mei zhi qi one.ahhaha.But i realised that when being myself on court..there's opportunity cost to it as well...that is..my throw outs are back to hei-wire-throw outs again!hahaha.cant help it lah.so funny ah..i would always said "oOps..." whenever i did a stupid throw outs..those kind that will bounced real high up in front of me kinds and over half-way line kinds!hahaha.so malu leh..ahahhaa...yah lah..all the best for finding myself and better throw outs of courSE!hahaha..that's all folks!

No comments: