Monday, July 04, 2005

Car for myself again!yeah!

elLoz~!

Today is sun and i'm online blogging again cos tmr is youth day and it's holiday for me!ahhha~!so happy..hehehe.Today i had the car for myself again!yeah!hahaha.It felt really good lah.to have a car of ur own.Yah.This morn i picked wanie,debbie and wileen up from my hse opposite the busstop here.A person like me ah...i need to see my mood one as in to long bang people to MI or not.Yah..if i dont feel like long bang-ing,i wont ask them if they wanna meet or not.yah lOh..but of cos i will pick [] eyes up lah,if i'm driving.That one no need to say lah =D ahha.Yeah..after that..went to [] eyes's hse to pick her up.She look so sleepy..hahhaha.we were kinda noisy in the car throughout lah.Quite fun actually.ahhaha.Then we saw reena at the busstop there but i didnt see her lah.So...too bad lOH..ahhaha..

Yeah..then about today's training...I think i was in good form so not so bad lah.Wileen said that i'm always in good forms but heyhey that's not true k.ahha.must see my mood one ah.If i hyper like monkey like that maybe i'm in good forms.hahaha.If i sian sian like statue like that..then i'm not in good forms le.ahhha.I played for 2 periods throughout the whole 4 periods.1 with the gers and one against the guys.The one against the guys one more exciting.hahaha.
I loves challenges!hahah.I didnt concede any goals!!So happy!hahaha.but i think heng heng one lah.But during training i conceded some goals =/ i'm still aiming for the goaless moment.hahaha.Oh?Now i found an aim!haha. But someone hurt her ankle again ah =( I didnt know she tripped on debra's stick.I thought she fell herself.hahah.Yah..Then felt kinda bad cos i was playing when she was out of court checking on her ankle.I wished i can go over to console her or wad..haix...but i cant make it so obvious also wad..yup..managed to go over to see if she's alright after the penalty shoot out.was having fun actually but i too tired and kinda worried about her so i tik i better stop.haha.Yah..help her do some rubbing..i dunno if it helps not..but just do it loh.Hopefully it helps!Yeah..then after trg drove her to the nearby senseh to tui her ankle together with debbie and leen.We had lunch at the eating hse next door cos the number q is so long.hahah.Yah..not bad lah the bamboo thing.hahah.The timing to go tui her ankle is just right after we ate fin our food.hahah.Yah loh..then so sad i cant go in with her =( wanna be there for her..but its for patient only..ahhaha..yah..that somebody was laughing away when she know i cant go in -_- ahahha.Went to hougang mall i tik..to look for her ankle guard.Didnt managed to find it..but was happy that we kinda went out to shop around together..although it's only for a short while =) sent her home after that..then the blur sotong forgot to take her char kuay tiao so i have to turn back to let her take.hahaha.blur blur blur...was next to her bag somemore -_- nvm..i blur also.hahah.

Both the small kids came to my hse to slack for awhile then eat dinner with my family..ahahha..first time my whole family sits together to have dinner after so long..ahahha..not bad lah..Mum was like keep asking me to bring max down for dinner but i was busy onlin-ing.hahaha.sorry ah bu!So in the end she took max down for a walk with daddy..ahhaha.That's all for now then..Hope somebody's ankle will recover fast!Dont be so clumsy le k!ehhe.*hugs

No comments: