Tuesday, July 12, 2005

rashes

hi...

I'm on mc today ah.I have rashes due to grass allegry,cos we had soccer on fields on sat.haha.Yah..kinda expected it lah.Then my lower part of the body having muscle ache lah.haaha.The rashes started to come out around 6+pm after everything.yah..so at least not so bad lah.haha.Was having some light dinner with debra they all at eunos at that point of time.haha.Yah..it's kinda weird for someone to have allergy on grass but well..that's me lah..cant help it or control it.haha.At least i'm not allegry to air!hahaha!Got such thing ah?*shrugs*hah.Decided not to go to sch today cos i scared later my rashes will spread O_o then my cute students kana den how?!Yah loh.It's not like i didnt prepare my lesson and all that k.I did my work and emailed my partner the lesson plan.I wonder if she get to open it.ahha.Yah..then i planned of what to do for my lesson liaox.Yah lah.Now u know how hardworking i am rite?hahah.kidding lah.I'm a lazy person who likes sports!!hah.Take this time to rest and trying not to scratch too much.But i'm still going out lah.ahha.I need to go see doc at around 7pm at toa payoh cos i cant make it for the morning timing till 1pm.I woke up at around 11+ am today.Yah...then i cant go for thurs training if my rashes are not well by then..hopefully i recover fast..if not there's alot of things i cant do..haix..cos if i perspire,i will start to itch and scratch here and there like a monkey.hahah.
Yah..might be going to suntec to collect this massaging thing for my parents myself.Then later when they go Genting they can use it mah.hahah.see i so considerate.ehhe.Sometimes i really dont mind to do things on my own lah.I believe that people do need some private time for themselves too.To do things on ur own..to do some thinking alone..to shop on my own..but huh..there's always last min changes as in suddenly this person that person would want to go out with u..hahah.Ealrier on around 2pm,i called xuan to ask her if she's staying at home not.cos she's on mc for a few days cos she hurt her ligament.Yah..poor fellow lah..injured still wanna walk here walk there.ahha.She asked me if i wanna go watch this R21 show with her and Jerry..It sounds tempting to go out lah..but to watch that show..gave me doubts.hahah.Yah lah..i'm eligible to watch that show but i'm not really interested in it.I still remembered the first R21 show i watched was American Pie 2.I watched it with jiawen.Hah.Was kinda funny lah,but alot of dirty talks and stuffs..the couple can even do "that thing" under a restuarant table.ahah.Shall not say wad in case some underage ppl reading my blog!ahhah =p Yah..dont really like it,dunno why also.haha.But jiawen seems to enjoy it =D Yeah..i tik i watched it when i was 21 yrs old..which is 2 yrs ago..eager to try out new things as usual..that was the first and only R21 movie that i had watched so far.haha.I prefer comedy to action kind of movies lah.Especially those with nice nice effects and graphic =) i'm always amazed by these effects and graphic.hahah.so cool~!So in the end i decided not to go watch the movie with them.I just remembered that i promised to watch only movies that i really really really wanna watch..if not waste $ lah.Yeah.Someone is going to watch movies with her friends soon..haix...=/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[9:10pm ]
Yeah..went to the doc around 7+.I was asking her alot of questions.It is known that my rashes are not really contagious.ahha.so that means it wont spread.But i was still alittle confused cos she said not really so that means it will spread?Then she said that most are not contagious..it actually depends on my body?I became even more confused den.ahahha.aiya..whatever lah..Then army boys usually have grass allegies,so that means it's quite a common allegry.The reason is cos the grass has alot of insects and stuff so it is dirty?hahaha.i tik so lah.She said that if i'm looking for a cure for my allegry,sad to say..there's no cure to it..i kinda know about this when i was even much yonuger le lah,so i'm not surprised to hear that.Yah..had really sensitive skin since young.But she said that however...i can prevent the allegry.ahaha.That is not to touch the grass.hah.Yeah..the doc gave me some pills to eat but no cream to apply.so i asked for the cream,for future use mah..in case i allergy to some dust or dirt den have rashes again den i can apply.ahahhaha.Had dinner with my parents around the clinic.Simple dinner lah..chatted about some stuff and yah..in the car on our way home..i was playing with my psp.Very long didnt play alr..so played for awhile..Then my mum asked me wad sound is that..she knows about my this game lah..cos ah xiong told her b4..then my dad asked how much it is..then my mum told him...and....yah lah...he starts to NAG at me.Haix...he nag nag nag and nag...then i told him..."you wont understand one lah"..haix..he only understands the money concept..nothing else..Then my mum was very nice..she was like telling my dad that i think for quite a long time before i decide to buy one..which is quite true..had been wanting to have a game of my own since i was alot younger..so i'm just fulfilling one of my wishlist..=) my dad wont understand how i feel..cos all along..it is my bro who has all the privilege to game and electronic stuff..like play station games...vcd players..television..he has all that in his room..the room is designed to place all those things..for me..it's just the computer and study table and one big mirror -_- ahha.They dont know me well enough lah.hahah.I dont like to look at myself unless necessary.haha..i shy lah =p That's why..i dont like to tell my dad things...he will nag no matter wad.ahah.i have got a naggy daddy~! =p ciaox!

No comments: