Saturday, July 23, 2005

the 2nd sat

Today we went for the Fitness Instructor course..well..as expected..my body fats % increased to 31%!My god...i used to be 29%.Then the standard % for female is 18% - 30%.Guess i'm still far from 18!ahahah.Yah.But my body weight is still the same.ahahah.The instructor keep making fun of me lah..ahhaha..cos everyone worked hard this week to lose weight and they have got better results except me.hahaha.i'm the only one who had gained 2% more fats!whahaha!Then when she was like telling them to keep up the good work,i was busy covering my face with the booklet!whhahh~!Then she saw lah!ahhaha.I was rather attentive for this week's lesson,dunno why also.But i'm not sure about the number of things that i can still remember lah.hahah.No guarantee!Yeah...had fried rice(i cooked it in the morn..nice! =p) and dou hua(Tina bought it for me and senior).Then me and senior went to weight ourselves again..ahhaha..then guess wad!?I gained 1 more %!haahhaha!yah lah..so now i'm 32%!yeah!hahaha.But hey...that's not the end of the story!We did some theory stuff after that and also did some warm up which includes alot of movements and each and everyone of us had to pretend to be the instructor and teach the whole of us!ahahha.i was the last 3!hahaha.Then senior last second!hahah.Yeah..so after that we all went to weigh ourselves again.hahah.hopefully the weighing scale wont break down cos we weigh too much!hahah*evIL grINz*Guess what?haha....my body fats regained back to 29%!yeah!ahhaha.The instructor was like saying "yeah..that's very good!"hahaha.yah lah..i tik i'm someone who can gain and lose weight quite easily..see if i want or not only.hahaha.COOL~!!
Yeah..at night around 8+pm the starhub person came to install the maxonline thing for us.And yeah..i'm using it now~!ahhaha.Hopefully it wont give much problems!*pray hard*After that went to wash the van together with brother.Yah..first time i'm helping him after him asking me so many times to go wash van with him.hahaha.must see my mood lah big bro...Was more tiring than washing car ah..cos the van was like almost white in colour!shit lah..made me so tired!*pOot*well..was a new experience lah..so not so bad lah..what a tiring sat!*phEW!

No comments: