Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Deepavali eve

oh-hai-yo! oh-hai-yo! go-yo! whahahha!

[Mon]
ok..i always tend to blog late at night..ahhaha..time passes so quickly..so i cant catch up with it! shit! hahaha..ok...i'm talking nonsense liaox..hUrhUr...
{COMPLAINS}
  1. my knuckles still hurts when i rubbed them!
  2. my butt aching!!hMmz..maybe expanding?whahahah!of cos not lah!due to the fall lah.hah
  3. my both legs..the part from my shins all the way down aching!! duE to rollar blading..think 1st time blade for so long ah...then muscle aching..bOohOo....
  4. my arms some parts also aching! dunno why also! maybe cos of training lah..ahah..

Conclusion = almost my whole body is aching!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! shall rest more then..but cannot eat more ah..must control must control..hahaha...ok..enough of complaining..back to blogging! =P

Today tina left school around 3:20pm cos she celebrating deepavali mah..hahahah..today only 5 students came..all muslim students didnt come -_-" maybe early celebration ah..hahaha..so most prob wed fewer ppl will come..aahaha..maybe the usual 5 lah..keke..not so bad lah..felt empty at first cos tina is always around mah..hahaha..yeah..but managed to adapt to it cos we had theraphy session..psycho2 was alone as well cos millin also left early..so we 2 kinda xiang yi wei ming initially..hahaha...yeah...after that need to go upstairs collect the 2...hahah..

Ohya..today is a special day as well cos my parents let me have the car for the whole day!was so happy and it was COOL! ahahha..yeah..although i used up quite alot of petrol lah..hahaha...but i did help to pump up the petrol later on lah..i very nice one k..not like my bro..always used up the petrol till left abit then leave it to my parents to pump..*grRr...* bad bad bad~!

yeah..cooked fried rice and brought it and yest's left over chicken soup to school to share with ppl..not so bad..hahaha...tina offered me some tuna bun..pineapple and papaya..so i ate alot -_-" i didnt eat the tuna bun..brought it home cos i was too full....i let wei tried the chicken soup and i think he likes it! =D he kept drinking and drinking..hahaha...

went home to bathe and met up with my friend at kallang after school...i lost my way.aahaahha! but in the end i managed to find the meeting placE!ahahha..my poor friend need to wait for another 15 mins..SORRY!!!hahaha..we went geylang to eat sweet chicken porridge( translate to chinese ) + mai pian chicken + kai lan...hahaha..that's i think alot ah..haha..but cant help it lah... =p i accidentally spilled my lemon tea =( so careless of me..haiz...maybe too anxious to eat the food already lah..ahahaha!

After dinner we headed down to a place near kallang indoor stadium..the resturants on the water?i think it's the OASIS there?ahha..cool placE!!! wow...really liked it there man! woOhoo...that's the advantage of having a car..can explore placeS! =) rotted there for quite some time then after that headed home...the place is so cool and we r gonna go back there someday~! =D

Thanx for meeting!*hUgz!*

No comments: