Tuesday, November 08, 2005

team manager meeting*

Max just shitted in my room not long ago cos i thought he wants to enjoy the air con -_-" now i know why he kept wanting me to open the door for him...now i know..so i didnt scold him lah..ahaha


[Mon]

I had a dream in the morning before i woke up.It was some weird dream..it has been quite some time since i had weird dreams...i always had weird dreams all along..but somehow it stops..cos i think i didnt slept well.So it's good news that i'm beginning to have weird dreams again cos it meant that i slept well =)

ok..back to my dream...i dreamt that i went Hong Kong..i get to meet this special someone..this person looks like someone i know but on the other had doesnt seems to be the person i know.haahha.So....but i guess we were close..like couple like tt..ahhaha..but i dunno where this person came from...i even dreamt that teachers of TGS went to Hong Kong too,for some events of international exchange programmes -_-" and of cos senior was there.ahahha.I still remember we ate packets of food in the theater or something then i somehow spilled my food without knowing how and why,so left the rice in the packet..WEIRD dream...hahaha..

So...is my dream telling me something?I also dont know...*shrugs*

ok..after school went to meet reena,debra and yun to go for the Team manager meeting at kallang there. Met up with reena first and i was 10 mins late cos i tot she said she will be late.hahaha.In the end we didnt know what bus to take from kallang mrt,so we decided to walk there and we were still early when we reached there.haah.

The talk was quite alright..main speaker was ruyi,someone whom i used to admire.ahhaha.Yeah..cos she pretty mah..was trying not to look at her too much during the meeting.hahaha..but quek is still my number 1 choice!*grINz*

After that we walked to geylang to have some dian xing.Nice place to eat and chit chat.was laughing all the way while walking to the rest. to eat.ahhaha.It's better than the dian xing served at the one jenny likes to eat(the one near aljunie mrt) i think lah..ahahha..yeah..then after that went to eat rochor dou hua while walking to the bus stop to take bus.hahaha.

reached home at around 11:30pm...that's all for my day loh..hahaha..yeah..very free nowadays...felt kinda empty..but i guess that's my life now...take care people~!

No comments: