Tuesday, November 08, 2005

dream again

Brought max down for a walk today when i reached home.Managed to walk for awhile before it starts to rain.stupid rain rained for awhile then no more le! !@#$%% (those under 18 cannot read!) ahhaha!

well well...i dreamt again this morning.haha.Yeah..i cant control it so dont ask me why i keep having dreams k!and yes..it's kinda weird too! ahahha..

{Content of the dream}

i dreamt that i have an elder sister who drives a cool red sport car!ahaha.She's someone who knows what i'm thinking and stuff.She's definately older cos she's working and can afford the car herself.so cool..MAYBE somewhere deep in my heart i wish that my slibing can be somemore more useful..haiz..but sometimes u know..u cant changed fate and you are just borned into this particular family whom you have to grow up with..accepting the family as who they are...

For me...i'm kinda happy with my family,except for my brother.I have always hope that he can be more sensible and behaved like an older brother.I must admit that most of the time..i'm disappointed in him..talked to him also wont listen.So we really dont know what to do.I WISH FOR HIM TO BE MORE SENSIBLE.... !

ok..other than that,i dreamt that i will be working with tina again next year.haahha.I dont know if it's true not.But i dont think so lah.We will know on this coming saturday. Good luck to the person who will team teach with me next year!haha =p

My dreams are often in different sections in which there were no linked with one another.Used to it le lah.hahaha.See i so nice to share my dreams with whoever reading my blog!hahahah! crazy liao me...

Today went whitsand for lunch.Bought some stuff and this damn cool dvd!gonna watched it someday next week..hopefully..yeah...that's all for now~! ciaox~!

*bought some tags! 4 for $1 ! i brought 8!! *


*the movie tt i has always been wanting to get!original $89! from china one $16.90! check out the big difference! =D sale till 17th nov! while stock last!haha*



[i still 32 u as much]

No comments: