Tuesday, November 22, 2005

STAIRSCASE*

well, i was too tired to blog last night when i reached home.After trg yest i had more orh cheh on my arms le...-_-"
Then i just reached school like 15mins ago,so free now.Gonna blog alittle lah.hahaha..ohya, i drove the car to school today. My bro claims that he's sick so my parents drove the van and let me have the car! HuRray!! =D

[Mon]

After school went to tam with ML,grace and ching ching.Senior supposed to go with us but she in the end didnt join us cos we couldnt get the tickets to watch "SkyHigh".

saw stacia at the foodcourt at tam mall.was really shocked to see her.hahah.It's been quite sometime since we met and she complained to me about how busy she is.hahha.

So we walked around and stuff..bought the mouse pad and some CD-R disc from challenger,borrowed the member card from my future partner*huRhuR* so that also means i'm double broke now!boOhoo....

After that reached home took a 15 mins nap then off i went to training. actually didnt want to drive van to trg cos my wrist still pain..it has been weeks already...sian sia...but since i'm late already so i might as well drive.hahah.My brother used the diesel till like left abit only.so i purposedly drive slowly and stuff so that i dont have to top up the diesel oil.haha.*attitude*

Not many ppl turned up for trg but was acceptable lah.keke.surprised to see hui jun, zaf,norts and saf! at trg..=) of cos i'm happy to see them.ahha.hopefully hui jun will stay and play with us in next year's league (=

well...trg was horrible!! we had to climb STAIRS at the library blocks there!! gOsh..can die ah..i think we climbed up and down 8 times! i want to quickly finished everything so i rest alittle only.haah.supposed to rest for 2mins but i rested for 1 and a half only.haha.not much diff though?hahah.

HmM...so how did i play yest?I think i played badly as usual lah.Sheryl told me that my weak point is my empty space.I think she's referring to those spaces at my side when i didnt cover up properly.will looked into that....thanx how-not-to-be-sickening teacher!hahah.

went to pasir ris that 24 hrs coffee shop ( as someone has always advertised when we happened to pass by *hurhur* ) for dinner. tErriBle lauGHter again. -_-" but not so horrible as the ones on bus 28!ahahha..yeah...saw 2 kids trying to steal motorbike but in the end someone but dunno who reported to the police and they got caught. We walked passed them and then they keep starring...make themselves more suspicious only -_-" think they not experienced lah...haha...try harder next time k! haha.

thanx for accompanying me to eat dinner! appreciated! =D

i'm alone in the staff room! gosh...k lah...take care ppl!
{ come out come out wherever you are......hahah }

No comments: