Wednesday, November 16, 2005

morning session*

Da jIA hAO~!! hurhur...

ok...i very long didnt update my blog le.It's not that i dont want lah.It's just that almost everyday i reached home,i'm like drop dead tired. cAnt really blog u seee.....ahahha..so..here goes!

These few days in school was kinda slacked cos it's the last week of school already. i will definately miss my this year's students...except man i think.hahahah.dont really like his behaviour although he's c.u.t.e at times ah.haha. Yeah..haiz..i will be in the morning session next year...alot of people complaining about my reason for requesting morning cos they find it silly...so what did i write?

Reason for session preferred: "i want to experience morning session"

Everybody except psyCho2's reactions : -_-" *sweaT drOP* "like that also can get morning session ah!? aiYoz...."

ahhaa..Yeah..actually i find that there's nothing wrong with my reason leh..hahaha...that's really how i feel...only psycho2 understands how i feEl..so touched *soBzsoBz* hahha.

hEard my class next yr is really bad...ahahha..most students are naughty -_-" so good luck to myself! ahahah... my partner is another senior teacher but she's not a disciplinery teacher like tina..she's more to the academic side..so...we shall see how things goes..*pheW*


Today after school i decided not to go training cos i was too tired to exercise...cos in the morn woke up very early to go for the team teaching seminar for all teachers of MINDS...yeah..took my future partner's car together with some other collegues.Then after the seminar we took her car back to school!aaahha..really nice of her =)

ML's eldest daugter came to volunteer in our school today.i call her " vanilla"..ahahha!She came to our class after snack time to slack with us.hahaha.Quite ok lah..she finds cheryl cute -_- hahah..

after that went ms with ML and "vanilla" to eat dinner and shop around...lucky didnt spend any $ today..except for my dinner!hahah..saw this addidas slipper very nice..but i shall consider first b4 i buy..cos i very broke le...=( must save $$!!! i need to buy my own car someday one k! aha..i tik must wait long long...booHOoOO....

my mum playing psp now..ahhaha..strange of her to ask me switched on the air con..she said she's feeling warm..so ok loh..ahhaha...

geEz...so fast tomorrow thursday le!hAiz....gonna part with my current students soon..haiz...at least tina is gonna have them for next year...haiz..she's still in the afternoon session..hoprfully i wont have to go NIE! good night!

ehs...how come max in my room?hahahaha...


{ tobesomeoneelseidontknow }

No comments: