Saturday, November 19, 2005

there goes my sat

i had only a few hours of sleep this morning..so now i'm kinda tired....haha..

went to check my eye this morning,it's good news that my right eye is back to normal,just that my left left still got abit of problem.Some kind of dry eyes problem,so the doc gave me this artificial tear drop...interesting huh?yeah...but it's true lah..i can still feel the "itch" on my left eye..

i asked the doc, "ehs...so when will my eyes be fully recover?"

doc: "i will tell u in 3 weeks time..."

my reaction: -_-

so sian can?!hahaha...yah..was thinking of making a new spects but i dunno if i really need the spect not...if i can continue wearing contact lens...then i wont spend money unnecessarily...so i spent $35 for the consultation and medicine today. not so bad lah..it's getting cheaper!ahha.. my dad said the doc is out to bluff my $$

my reaction: -_-"

Yeah...after that brought max to the vet at my parents' workplace there. The vet was like giving max medicine like nobody's business like that..so in the end i spent $131 on it! my hard-earned $$ *soBz soBz* so i'm seriously broke! :( anyone wanna donate? hahaha..

well...the cost includes :

  1. vaccination
  2. this anti-funga shampoo for his paws
  3. this yellow medicine i forgot for wad le
  4. tablets i forgot for what also le..ahahaha!

yeah..that's about it...was rathered shocked when the person told us how much to pay..my mum was relunctant to pay so i have to pay loh...bOohoO...

after that drove the van to bugis to meet reena and aisyah for lunch..actually was kinda relunctant to drive..but cos after trg i'm going back for dinner so i drive loh...feeling lazy lah..ahahha..yeah...were talking craps in the van lah..ahhahha...plotting of what to do if we want to scold other cars or people on the road!hahaha...damn funny lah..ahahha...

reached MI b4 4pm but the basketball ppl still having match...saw soh hwee and tina there..nice to see them!but tina said that i look older now..ahahha..i dunno if i sld be happy or sad?but i'm getting older each day le lah...*cough*cougH* hahah..waited for quite some time b4 we start our friendly match with RP guys again..so sian to play against them each week..

conceeded some stupid goals...haiz..was kinda disappointed with myself...but managed to buck up alittle in the 3rd period but i still conceeded 1 goal..

really hate myself when i conceeded stupid goals..always want to use "cos i wear glasses to play now" as an excuse for those stupid mistakes..but i told myself that's not the way to approach this problem..really missed those days that i can wear contacts..haiz...if only i had taken good care of my eyes...haiz...although somehow in a way or another my wearing of glasses kinda affected my performance,but i think i sld try to overcome this problem...haiz...we shall see how things goes...sad sad sad sad!!

had training after that...so tiring..haiz...now i feel so weak physically...blah blah blah..haha..

i dunno why i keep thinking about this person...affected by the way that person looks into my eyes when we talked...i will tend to look away..dunno why also..haiz..*shake head*

i'm so tired now...maybe will sleep early later..good night ppl!

{dontcometooclosetomecan}

No comments: