Monday, October 31, 2005

roller blading + helloween*

watashi watashi wasabi....hahaha!


[Sun]

I almost cHoked while eating breakfast this morning*bleH* aahaahah! and yes i ate BEE HOON!ahhaha..*roll eyes*
well well...this afternoon, i went to east coast park to rollar blade with a friend..it's my frist time blading there and i think i'm lousy in it.ahhaha.I fell once while trying to prevent my friend from falling..noble huh me? -_-" had some scratched on my palm and leg and my butt HURTS!.ahhaha.but it's not gonna stop me from rollar blading lah.ahahha.I cant rollar blade for long i realised...my ankle will be kinda pain...haiz...cant help it lah...haha...but it's good to experience it lah =D

ah ma came to our house to cook today...had dinner first b4 going to downtown to meet the rest..cos i missed her cooking!hahaha..and dinner was nice~! although not all dishes r cooked by her lah..some were by my dad..not so bad lah..ahhaha..the soup was nice..the meat also...eh..the prawns also...vegetables also...all nice lah!hahaha..

went to the helloween party at escape team park after dinner...saw xuan and ken there!so qiao..ahhaha..they came to q behind me!my gosh..hahaha..and she's still as loud =D went in...the q-ing time was longer than the playing time..ahhaha..yeah..but it was a good experience lah..my eyes were busy cos *ahem* like that loh..ahahhaha.. but poor ma ther vomitted after the pirate ride...hope she's feeling better now...GET WELL SOON! will bug her everyday to get well!hahah.. =)

after that went back home to fetch ah ma then sent her home...had some chat with her and she mentioned that i'm sensible..hahahah...yah....to a certain extend lah...she wished that my bro could think like me...haiz...i hope so too...

well..that's all for today lah...take care ppl!

No comments: