Wednesday, November 23, 2005

laser scanning*

good morning everyone~! i'm a morning blogger these few days!ahhhaha.. one of my colleague asked me to go home since i have nothing to do.hahaha.go home also nothing to do so might as well stay in school.haha.


asked grace to buy prata for me cos i have craving for it.ahahha*sluRpz* in the car,me and my mum were talking about laser scanning of the eye..she seems positive about it..which is good.. =) then just now in the staff room,one of my colleague was going for the laser scan this coming friday..asked her about it and it seems like cannot use mediusave =( must use cash...hMMz...how on earth am i gonna folk out $5000? hAiz...we shall see how loh...grace jio me go laser scan with her someday.hahaha.Then my mum said that my cousin wanna do laser scan also..wah...so many ppl...then i think this coming thurs i dont make spects already...i'm in a confused state...hahaha...see how loh..*siGh*


This morning i dreamt about floorball and family....for floorball...we were having some match in MI and i saved some shots..hehhe...then for my family..i dreamt that our family and ah xiong they all went for holiday at this place...the place...seems so advance...it's like those space ship kinda environment. We were trying to book some hotel...and the hotel is above cityhall! GosH...weird weird dream ah....not connected some more -_-"


geez...my body still aching ah..then later have training somemore..haiz haiz haiz...hopefully no stairscase! my caft still aching -_-"

k lah..shall stop there then...take care ppl!

No comments: