Friday, November 11, 2005

back to myself?

ok..now the time is 1:09AM.. i purposedly dont want the date to show it's "SAT" so i play cheat abit.ahahhaha! i like leh..cannot izzit!?aaahah..tik i'm being irritating..ahahha..dunno why i'm telling all this also.hahah.

Saw yana at training today.so long didnt see her le! happy to see her also! =D it's her birthday and she still come for training..my gosh..anyway here goes.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YEAH!!! =D

Yupz...in today's training...i think i played really well..i made alot of saves, some were really nice saves and stuff...i made alot of rebound saves as well..and mr amir kept saying "good save" to me. ahahha. I guess it feels good when your coach praised you. =) but he also scolded me as well in the beginning..ahhaha..not say scold lah, but very sternly tell me to go for rebounds saves and he said that rebounds are meant for the keeper to save! which i think is so true! cos only the keeper can save the rebounds! but kinda hard ah..need alot of concentration and the reflex must be fast! gEez...but i think i did it today! Yeah! hahaha. i made alot of dives as well =s

But bUt but i still cant catch certain balls with my hands.so i must work more on it..and my on the ground pass..really cannot make it ah..haiz...but whenever i made a throw out, my my whole helmet will be shaken den i need to adjust my spects leh..can die ah like that -_-" but guess i cant do anything about it =(

no doubt that amir is a good coach lah. But i think not everyone is perfect...of cos there will be some factors in which a coach will somehow neglect. I'm just saying it generally lah...yeah..haha..

I think my performance in certain trainings really depends on my mood one leh. i also not sure..today is it cos of my mood or wad? but i think i'm in a "playful" mood at times lah. maybe that's why loh..i made some saves in which i cant believe that i can even save them! i always say.."aiya...by luck one lah" in which i really think it's by luck one.hahah.cant help it...

training ended real late today. at around 10:30pm. lucky for those who left early ah..hahaha..today ah toh scored against me ah...havnt settle with her yet..ahhahha..just kidding lah =p

tmr is judgement day..i wonder how things will be like..hMmzm...yeah...kinda tired..gonna sleep soon i guess...so...................

good night ppl! =)



No comments: