Saturday, March 18, 2006

well...

had MInds seminar today..the half day version...ahhaha..yeah...first speaker very interesting and captured our attention as she presents...she's Dr Low...the second speaker somehow...much more boring..ahahha..i tik cos he's more serious in presenting..* someone pulled my ear today..hahah..*

went far east to eat...the bbq honey chicken wasn't that wonderful afterall..HmMz..average loh..hahaha..yeah...was kana forced to go ktv in the end after drinking at Yakun..although i very much wanted to go back home and take my stuff and go training...*sigh* but i guess we dont have much chance to go out together like this...so decided not to go training..anyway Youth wasnt supposed to go for today's training..but..normally i will still go lah..but today exceptional...haah..

was sad to realise that i wasnt that close to my own mother as compared to another "motherly figure" that i had known since last year...cant blame anyone or anything about it....it started since young...and i suffered(family problems)....mostly to myself...that's how i grow up to be more independent....haiz...sad to say....but my parents are there for me sometimes when i needed them to be....sometimes lah....my dad starts to be nicer to me only after i found a stable job....really realistic....my mum is always my all time favourite! =D

Sad to say...we are not playing tmr's game again...hope the Youth team will play well..all the best girls! stay united k! =)

No comments: