Saturday, March 04, 2006

Now is sat 1:33AM....very tired but hair still wet so decided to blog...hahaha..well...have been lao-sai-ing for the past 3 days...dunno what happen to me also...so now stomach very flat...ehhehe...for now only lah...

[ Fri ]

Finally i get to get rid of my prata craving...ehhehe..had egg and mushroom prata...the mushroom prata was ok ok lah..the egg one is still the best! had so much egg this day..ehhehe..thanx guys for going arthar to eat with me! =)

wore my white "chicken brand" track pants to school today and it seems like my students like it cos they were like commenting on my track pants with their language..hahaha...then today si hui "played" with me and hit my stomach...i can hear a LOUD "TaRT" from my stomach..booOhOoo...

Found some interest in taking photos into the mirror =D

OHya to comment about today's training..hMMz...i tik i didnt play well at first but at the end i played quite well so i am more or less satisfied..hahaha..i really wonder how do i look when i was playing on court...look as in what kind of impression do i give people who do not know me? hMMmz.....

No comments: