Monday, March 06, 2006

Got a ride from someone who wont normally stop to pick up teachers, this morning...luckily i think only agnes saw...ahhahaha...if not they will think that that person flavours me...in which of cos i dont think so lah..ahahha..

monday blue so my partner wear from top to bottom blue!aahahaha..today was ok la..punished a few students and blah blah blah..my back was kissed by irritating clement and cute si hui today..bOOhOoO...they molested me....haha...dunno how to react also... -_-"

wa so blur that i didnt know that my spects can actually be adjusted to make it tighter...all along i tot the design is like that one....-_-" so i went to the spects shop today...felt much better wearing it..ahahha..i so toot de... =( hahaha..

Thank you for accompanying me to the polyclinic today*hugz* =)

bought dinner for myself and my brother while going home...reached home around around 5+pm then took a 5 to 10 mins nap...was waken by max's licking... -_-" cos i slept on the floor...hahah..

finished up almost my work....felt so hardworking..unlike someone..didnt do hw keep talking on the phone...whahahhah!! kidding lah =P

that's all for now lah..i aiming to sleep early tonight...so..good night everyone! =D

No comments: