Monday, March 27, 2006

hMmz...it has been quite sometime since i last bloggeD? one whole weeK? hahaha...too lazy..busy and tired to blog lah..hahaha..

well well well...havnt been sleeping well for the past 2 nights..was tired but when i close my eyes wanting to sleep,thoughts and things kept coming to my head to disturb my sleeP....irritating ah..but i cant help it...hMmz....hope that i can sleep better tonight! gonna change my bedsheet..hope it helps lah..ahahha..


Today after school the green bus cant start the engine...so we(some of the teachers including ms loke,leng leng,agnes,mei leng etc.) helped to push the bus.hahaha.quite fun actually lah.but very tiring cos there's a slope there.ahahha.after several attempts we managed to push the bus! yeah!ahaha...the scene quite funny lah..all teachers behind pushing..ahahha..untied ah we teachers? =D

The respose to my short short hair wasnt as bad as i thought...ahhaha...but i still not used to it lah =p ~~~~~~hair hair faster grow!~~~~~~~!
my short hair:


match against mOOOOo this sat..dunno if i can go not...senior dont think she can make it cos her cost more expensive than mine..hahaha..dunno if i can skip mine or not...$4 only...ahaha..see how loh =/ i wanna be there for my team....

thank you mather for the wonderful meal*hugz* =)


[sat]

played against the owls and i was asked to play an outfield player last min...so i went around borrowing stick,jersey and white shorts..thank you hui shan, leen and nisa! =D

i tik i ran alot...ahhaha...some fellow teammates corrected my mistakes while playing...kinda funny though cos it sound like as if i will be playing player for long =p i almost scored 2 goals!! whhahaha!!one despite my left and right forwards are empty..but i dont wanna miss the chance...cos it will be wasted if i passed too hard and my teammates cant rec the balls..i know my power cos i dunno how to control my power..hahaha..sorry ppl....but i didnt know they are there lah actually...ahhaha..too gan jiong le...

heard gary,ah ren and big mel cheering for me..haha...i tik they must be laughing throughout lah..ahahha..anyway..thank you you guys and grace and mei leng for coming to support!! =D

had a good experience playing outfield on that day...thank you gary and some of u for pursuading me and giving me the chance..ahhaha..but somhow..my hands were itchy to catch balls...guess i'm still confused..ahhaha! talk rubbish lah me..it will be nice if i cld play both..ahahha...but not a nice feeling..guess i will have to come to a decision to stick to one someday =/


will i forget how to love? hMmzz.....

No comments: