Thursday, March 09, 2006


[ Wed ]

have been sneezing alot these few days..tues after school i was sneezing like almost 10 times continuously loh!gEez...dunno if i am sick or is someone missing me?ahahahha...

accident prone day today......


#1 : got clipped by the door in my classroom...*0Uch*


#2: duNno why got a lump on my frog foot after training...

#3: scalded my gum cos i ate mee soto too fast....!ahaah.. (ehz..this one no pix to show!ekke...)

ahhaha..actually not much lah..only 3 "injuries"...but in a day?ahhaha..

training today was not so bad...only very little keeper (2 or 3) so i have more playing time..and more time to train...still trying on my throws...ahahha..start to lose concentration in the end...cos was really tired...so in the end conceded quite a number or goals?hahaha..but i got quite a few compliments and praises of good saves from some of the players and from mr amir...happy.. =D

No comments: