Thursday, March 02, 2006

[ wed ]

CCa day today...duno why felt really sian..in the end halfway through i went to play passing of basketball with Guvan(special class student) their class damn cute lah! ahahah =D

Clement acted up today with psycho and millian...haiz...hate him whenever he did that...damn irritating lah...but i cant be bothered with him...let agnes handle..hahah..

Had rice...abit of bee hoon and nice nice green bean soup in school today! cooked by aunty serene's sister ( just realised that i dunno her name ah...)! really nice...haiz..i miss green bean soup cook by ah ma!!! =(

Tried to take some nap before mum came home with the car...but cant sleep...cos whenever i close my eyes..i will see u..haiz..

Training today...initially i wasnt really happy with my play...made quite a few mistakes...but the last 10 sets i played quite well..made alot of saves and concede no goals =D

leen and serena told me that my throws has improved =)) really motivating to hear that..will work hard although my improvement is slow! =D

hurt my last finger of my right hand...was kinda swollen and looks blueblack...but this is common injury for goalkeepers lah..so kinda used to it le...haaha..forgot to ask zaf how's her results..hMmm...congrates reena for ur chinesE!! =p

No comments: