Thursday, June 16, 2005

Weird dream...

HeLLO~!

I slept till 12+ this afternoon~!ahhaha~!so i just woke up not long ago lah.yah..had weird dreams again ah.I dreamt that my dad sold away his Toyota corolla and buy this mini small car which i think is the Viki model.hahah.Then i asked my dad if he is buying another car not.Then he said yah..so i asked him how much he paid for this car's monthly installment..then he told me each mth only $50...my gosh...how can this be true right!?hahah.no wonder its just a dream.hahah.so cheap lOH!i tik i have the intention to buy it from my dad ah.hahaah.Then initially it was green in colour..then dunno why at the later part of the dream it become yellow -_- haaha.No wonder they call it "dream".hahah.My mum and brother was walking somewhere.Then i dunno why my dad keep on driving and driving and we got further from them and then they were like walking towards the car.So finally my dad stopped at this one corner.So off i went to look for my mum and bro with my dad's hp?I was like..for waD?hahaha.Ohya..i drove the car to this Shell station.Then i parked it somewhere.After that i went down to look for my mum and bro,i walked through thisdark and quiet place..so many buildings..but i think they are HDB flats.ahaha.Yah..then i walked and walked and walked...walk halfway then i realised that i can use this device call "handphone"*roll eyes*haha.so i called my bro,cant get thru.So i called my mum..she picked up and guess wad?She's already with my father!haha.so i continue my quest to find my big size bro.hahaha.Yah..so i walked and walked..then found him.He was looking at some hp accessories -_- he saw me so we walked back..Then i tik i lost my way..ahahhah.forgot how to walked back to the Shell station and find the car.hahah.The Shell station suddenly become multi story carpark..i was like wth~?!hahaha.That's why i cant find my car..it was dark somemore..hahahah...Then some people was painting the staircase with white paint..and i kana!so gong one..the one in the dream k..the actual baze not gong one hor!ahaha~! Yah lah...then i woke up le..hahahha...

I always tend to have weird dreams...i dreamt of End of the World before..its more of the water disaster then the land one.then i dreamt about vampires..i dreamt about floorball..i dreamt of friends..and of course my darling too.ahhaha.Its kinda interesting lah..to have dreams..but when its a bad dream..of course u would rather not have the dream..some dreams do come true..some are just there to entertain u.hahah.Luckily...most of my dreams are weird and interesting..the vampire one quite scary actually..ahhaha..cant remember what le..anyway..hope everyone will have sweet dreams everynight!hahah.. =)

No comments: