Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good Monday

YO hoo~!!

I'm supposed to do my work now but i dont feel like doing..so i just write my blog first!hahaha.yah lah..Woke up in the morning around 9+ cos i'm meeting Tina in school at 10am to disuss some work.And yes..of course i'm late..hahaha.Reached Towner at arond 10:20am,ok wad,not so late!hahah.Ok..when i reached there,Tina was already packing the classroom,so i went to helped out.The storeroom was like so dusty!should have brought mask!hahaha.Then that's when i know how long-legged spider eggs look like.Long long one and then stick onto the wall one.hahaha.yah.used the broom to sweep it down cos Tina scaREd =p Then after packing the major places,Tina went out to have lunch and i went to the staff room upstairs to have mine.Have to wait for her to come back then can discuss our work.Yah.She forgot to bring the IEP files so have to go back sch tmr to discuss about the IEP.Luckily i dont really have anything on.hahaha.yah lah..

So the whole thing ends aronud 3+pm,so off i went to town to meet reena.She wanted to buy a stick so asked reena to accompany her go.hahah.She bought one but paid the deposit le.Forgot to asked her how much she bought for it.ahaha.Yah lah..then dunno when she's gonna collect. Yah lah..when i came out of the control station i was been pestered by this ger who's selling donation phonecards.How come there's such thing!?hahaha.Then i was like telling her that i'm not interested and then she insisted that i listen to what she wanna say.Then ok loh.I give her a few minutes to say what she wanna say.hahha.She told me that i dont have to buy,just listen to her can le.Then i was like,"wah..sure not?later u bluff me asked me buy".ahahha.Then i go asked her "Eh..why need to listen to you?U need to practice izzit?"ahahha.Then she ans me "YA" -_- hahah.My gosh..but in the end she still asked me to buy lah!Bluff me!!hahah.Then i say noNonO..i dont wanan buy..then..ahhaha..she no choice but have to give up~!Yeah~!I won!!!ahhaha~! =p

yah lah.After meeting up with both of them we went to walk around Taka and HMV.Saw the TWINS at the world of sports there!hahahah.yah lah.Went to chit chat with them for awhile.Then one of them,i didnt noticed which one.I tik is Pris,asked me which one i'm interested in..basket!!hahha.Disturb me only lah.But they know me quite well huh? Yah lah..after that they went to buy bubble tea and i shared alittle of it with them..i not cheapo k.hahaha.Ren surely say i cheapo one if she reads this.haahhaa!dont tik i dunno!I just dont wanna drink so much.Cos i tik i cant finished it if i buy one.haahah.At HMV there was this vcd sale..then guess wad?!?!I found the FINAL FANTASY MOVIE!!!yeah!!!so happy!!Been searching it for so long!!!*smiles smIles smIles!*haha.cos i really like the graphic and wanted to buy the vcd for my collection!haahha.yeah!!a happy happy day for me too~! =)
then around 5+pm,reneneeds to go off le cos she need to reach hm early,so reena left with her.Was still very early to meet faith and cam,so i walked out of the somerset mrt station and intend to go to centerpoint used their toilet then sit down and play psp.hahah.Then outside the mrt station i was been approached by this starhub maxonline promoter.haha.was rathered interested earlier on,then i have so much time(meeting them 6:30pm) so i stopped and get to know more about thier promotions.hahah.Yup...need to go home discuss with mum to asked her cut off our current singnet internet connection,cos need 1 mth notice.And i ended up registering.So if i'm really interested i will have to call him the next day and tell him about it,he gave me his contact number.After that chatted with the guy about some stuff,he talked about his previous job and all that..then i realised that they are not really from starhub but was under the starhub project.hahah.Interesting...Then he asked me if i have any friends who wanna change his/her current job to come to his company and work..immediately i thought of Ashley..cos the other time she told me she quite sian of her job le.hahah.so he gave me his namecard.Then faith called me then soon after that..i saw cam walking out of the mrt control station.ahahha.

Yeah...so we all went to this Phoenix Garden cafe at Phoenix Hotel to have our buffet dinner.hahaha.Not cos we rich k.its cos Faith just happened to have singtel coupon discount for it..so we can afford to eat.hahha.The food there really not bad!nice!haha.Espcially this druian cake.Its like we were eating the real durian!hahha.yah.Faith and cam also like it very much.We ate quite alot of it.hahaha.Was really full at the end of the buffet..before we went to settle our bill..cam and faith gets to play with my psp.ahahha.they were rathered amazed by it.hahaha.so proud of myself to have such a cool machine~! =) I'm gonna complete the game real soon ah.Think i have to start to keep a look out for the next game that i'm going to buy!hahah.Then after that we took mrt home..my direction was different from theirs.hahah..

So to conclude my day..I had an enjoyable monday~!yeah~!A great start for a new week~!hahaha.yah.Except the morning part where i have to wake up and go to school.ahahha.I get to meet up my best bud!hahaha~!I get to buy the vcd that i have been searching for so long!!How can i not be happy?U tell me...ahahh..yeah~!that's all for now~!take care! =)

No comments: