Saturday, June 11, 2005

Long break

Hello...

wah...i 9 days didnt update my blog already..hahah..seems long but like not very long leh.ahhaha.Well...kinda free now so might as well update my blog..eh..what shall i write?aha..

Fri - Sun(3/6/05 - 5/6/05):

Well...was involved in the Special Olympic 2005 at NUS.We all camp there as most of the events will be held there.But sad to say i was not feeling well at that point of time.I had to stay throughout until sun when my second shift came along and took over.If only i'm well..if not i could have been more active..as in cheer more for the students and had more fun..with senior and the rest.hahaha.I heard S.O happens once in 4 years only,this time in Singapore..next time dont know where..that's why i die die also must go and see how it is like..hahah..yah..its unbearable for my condition but i think its worth it lah =)

The first night was a bad experience lah...cos cant sleep then next day whole body was aching..ahhaha..then the room so dirty somemore..i'm such a pampered kid.hahaha~!But according to Mr Howe,it has always been like this.ahah.so *shruGz* We went for the Open Ceremony at Jurong Sports Hall,saw OCC there..my nyp schoolmate.haha.He was doing volunteering there.aha.so funny.But too bad he wasnt in charged of our school.Then there was this guy..i tik he's supposed to be quite good looking...one of my student,Hui xian,had a crush on him!hahahah~!Then at the end of the ceremony,me and Zac made him take picture with her~!ahhah*evIL grINz*Hui xian was like so shy!hahaha.Zac was like telling me that she told him that "Eh...that korkor handsome ah."ahahah~!it was like so funny loH...hahahha...cute sia...Ohya...then i got a love letter from another guy student -_- ahhaha.funny ah.Initially i was like dont believe when Zac told me that Nabil(the boy's name) had a love letter for me.hahah.I didnt want to accept it.But in the end Zac told me that Nabil was angry and sad about it..so i had no choice but to go over to him and asked him if its really for me...and yah..he said he was sure -_- ahahha.so i just accepted it lOH.hahaha.Sorry ah darling...i have no choice..ahhahah...Then after i took the letter...he was like so happy loh..hahahah...then i was like telling Zac...wah..there's so many pretty teachers such as huda,zann,grace,nicky and so on..my gosh..why me!?hahha..then stupid zac was like saying that.."well..i tik they have unique taste."haha..i tik they have poor taste lah.hahahha.Well..there were some performances in the hall..was really amazed at how the students can do..some of our school students took part in the dance..and we were really supportive and cheered for them..hahaha..other school students perform Chinese Orchestra(Metta school),Roller blading,i like the hairstyle of the roller blading instructor.haha.he looks good from far,if only i'm taller*sign*hahah..Ban gla dance by Tanglin school..my gosh they are so good!hahah.and some others ah..ahhaha..cant rem wad le.hahah.It was then i realised that Ms Chia,our principal,has another name known as "Josphine"ahaha.then Huds keep calling her "jojo"~!ahhaha~!so funny~!*ahem*but Ms chia is a very nice person lah =)

Wah..luckily the 3 students i'm incharged of are so guai..then hui xian very funny..every 10 steps she walked she would turn and look for me.hahaha~!she's so damn guai lOH!hahah.No worries for me man..hahahha..then one of my students had high fever..so she went home on the 2nd night.poor ger...then in the end she cant take part in her event =( wad to do...her health more important ah..but just that alittle pity loh...yah..think she sld be fine by now lah..hahah..her teacher is well now mah..ahahh*ahem* yah..then i was more involved in the floorhockey team maybe cos they know i'm in floorball..ahha..together with huda,grace and nicky =) Our team is good~! =) In the end they got Silver medal.Not so bad for a new team.Cant wait to see this team grow~! =)

I went back earlier on sun morn,supposed to go back in the evening,but i think i really cannot take it anymore...headache ah..den i keep coughing..stupid weather..hhaha..thanx mr howe~!hehe.anyway,my 2nd shift partnet came le so i can leave peacefully..hahaha..in the end took a cab home..when i reached home i ate medicine and slept for awhile before i went to watched Finland and Switzerland finals.In the end Swit won..=/ i prefer Finland..they are really good..haah..but Swit is faster ah...well..it was a tough match ah.. =)

Then i thought i would be fine soon so i didnt went to see a doc until tues morn..hahha...stupid me ah..then in the end went to Boon Lay to meet ah xiong to buy PSP.In the end the shop out of stock...wah..can kill him ah..hahaha...in the end he treat me eat dinner..cheap cheap ban mian for $2.50 only lah.hahahah.but luckily i managed to get one at standard price $455 at Jurong point.If not my effort would have been wasted~!yah..so *PHEW*hahah..slowly then i will stock up the game..Hopefully ah xiong and debbie will buy PSP too then we can exchange gameS~!hahah~!so cool~!So far it is really cool and nice to use ah =) My another dream came true~!yeah~!so happy~! =) My first one was my bike licence..this one is since childhood...hahaha..been wanting a game to call my own...cos all along my brother is the one who has his own game and stuff...he keep deleting my game memory~!!*arGH...*bite him den he knnow my power ah~!hhahah.no lah..dont wanna dirty my teeth.haha.

Friday (10/6/05):

Had training yesterday...didnt get to play much cos there were too many keepers during training.We had 6 keepers and some new players..hahah..dunno if they will come to Youth first or go straight to OSB owls..hMmz..we shall see then...i conceded one goal...but given the amount of time to play..not very satisfying ah...nvm loh...will use these times to train my tricks...heheehhe...dont dare to try my fakes.hahaha~!cos very funny mah..malu leh..hahahah..yah..then i forgot to tape darling's ankle...felt so bad...but luckily she dont feel pain..hahah*phew*She bought bread for me and herself in her school for me..so sweet of her~!hehe.Had no appetite so i kept it for my breafast just now.hahah.then the day before she gave me blackcurrent(dunno spell correctly not)strepsils for me throat.ehe.k lah..shall stop here now...

No comments: