Monday, June 20, 2005

Unfortunate event...

Heyz....

Well..today is father's day but we didnt have any celebration.Just an ordinary sunday.My parents cooked dinner at home and stuff.Yah.i woke up at 10+ today.My chest was feeling very pain and had some difficulty in breadthing..but lucky now ok le.Think my sleeping position not right ah.aha.Intended to take bus to MI for training at 12pm but i was online so i dragged the time alittle and will be late if i take bus.So...i asked my mum if she wanna fetch me to MI..she just woke up then -_- she dont want lah..obviously..then she asked me drive the car since i bought a pen for my dad.then i fin trg at 3pm.So i drove the car loh..haix..Had only strawberry milk for breakfast till after trg..drank it on the way in the car.Saw the sim players there at MI,they had trg with mr amir earlier on.Surprisingly i saw serene from nyp and Mavis from OI(my batch) there..chatted awhile with serene and found out that Mr amir was taking them for training.hahah.so free ah the old man =p

Training today was not so bad lah.Alot of gers came =) ahahha..Then for my part..got a few tips from rajiv about goalkeeping..will try out wad he said but if it doesnt work on me then i dont tik i can adpat ah.Well..different people have different style mah..ahah..mine is the slacker style~!yeah~!All thanx to huili!hahah.Tell me i so slack -_- but i like the slacker image..suits me more.aahaha =p managed to block some of the balls using my helmet..these r nice safes lah.i tiK?haha..During the drills i didnt stretch properly then had a muscle pulled on my left leg.Felt so xing ku..but later after that become better lah..heng ah..hinders my movements only ah @#$%% ahah.yah lah.stupid me ah..next time must stretch properly le =1 Huili was improving as i told her.yah good for her ah =) i'm nearer to being a player!*evIL grINz*hahaha.But she still didnt changed when she do throws out ah..still kneeing down and throw out..then i need to keep correcting her..hAix..i'm such a nice person..buay ta han myself!ahhaha.i tik whoever is reading is puking now lah..ahahah~!too bad la~! yeah..was "fighting" with darling while doing cooling down..so tiring!!cos she big size lah..HohOhO..=p Heng i strong enough!waahaha~!not bad lah..can train my arm muscles!haahha!yah lah..after that i sent her home together with charmaine(darling's best friend =p),debbie,wileen,debra and yun.so had to squeeze.Yah..it was then the unfortunate event happened.i hit the curb while dong a 3 point turn outside darling's hse.Yah.well...was rather shocked as in dunno wad to do when i saw the scratches.I tik its quite serious ah.So was feeling rather down and speechless.I pity those people who r in the car with me.Nobody dares to say anything...hais..sorry ah..i wasnt in the right mood.Yah..went into darling's hse to take a look at her hse and her room since no one is at home.yah..should have stayed longer if i had know that mum and dad drove van le -_- purposedly one they all..dont wanna tell me~!!hahah..The rest drank some coke from her fridge.yah..i wasnt in the mood to drink again.yeah..so tried to cheer myself up by going over to take a look at her room.haha.

Met up with ren while driving to the car park.When reached my house the guys were feeling hungry.So debbie and leen went downstairs to buy cup noodle.I ate a small bowl of fried rice my dad cooked in the afternoon.Jian fel lah.hahah.ok..after they fin eating we went to the street soccer court downstairs to kick some ball~!My soccer ball cannot make it le..so we used the volleyball to kick.hahaha.yah..well..the street soccer court was occupied,we we used the basketball court to do some passing.Debbie joined us.she was quite good ah.if not for her knee injury i would have asked her to join our team.haha. =) yeah..then leen just sat there see us play..charmaine appears to be afraid of the ball..dunno real or not..me and ren wonders.hahaha.yah.we didnt look down on her lah.did tried to encourage her to be more daring.cos she like always paiseh paiseh dont dare kick the ball like that...haixc..hahha..hope she overcomes the problem~!yeah..then we played 3 against 3 at the basketball court.wileen was the goalkeeper and my gosh~!she's good man!hahah.she made alot of saves!hahaha.yah lah..impressive young lady.ahhaha.Me,ren and debbie one team then debra,yun and charmaine one team.ahahha.debra didnt wanna be in the same team as char..so mean ah she..ahhaha.then we cant stop laughing man.ahaha.it was rather fun lah.yupx.debbie and leen left first cos they have something on..so me ren yun char and debra went to the street soccer court to do some goal kicking!haha.yah.tired ah.Then got one part me and sharon chased after the ball then i blocked her then she jumped onto my back then i struggled to do some kicking!hahah~!was so damn funny!But in the end i no strength to kick lah.hahah!manged to tip the ball only.haha.yupz..not long after we decided to stop and go upstairs(my hse lah).yah..they changed there den sharon left first after changing..Alice mum and Albert dad were already cooking.yah.hahah.

I ate dinner le then i go wash the car first then i go do my "confession" about the car stratches.I told my mum first then i go to the living room to tell my dad.I said "ehx...i saw scratches at the left side of the car and i think i caused the scratches ah"..so it went so on and so forth.My dad did some nagging on me.My mum just laugh laugh.Then he said it was serious(dunno true or not)..so if he's gonna repair..tik i will have to save up and return him the money loh..before that i already owe him $700 for the dented door le..power ah me..buay ta han..haahha..yah lah..lucky my parents were in good mood today..so not much lah..they even brought max down for a walk..this happens once in dunno how many months!hahah.they brought him down to visit me while i washed the car -_- ahha.Yupz..felt so much better after the confession.Guess i ought to be more careful and alert when driving..I blamed myself for this incident..i can only blame myself lah.haha.yah..i dunno when's the next time i can drive the car again le *sobx* that's all for today~!tata..

No comments: