Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Its a Tuesday....

Hi...

Well...woke up late this morning again...cos i slept late again.hahhaha.Was online throughout,then quite late den do my work so..end up sleeping late!ahah.I was supposed to reach school at 11am but in the end i reach there 11:45am.Haha.Yah lah.i Overslept again.hahaha.Luckily tmr no need to wake up early*Grinz*Finished some discussion with Tina at around 1+pm then after that i was free all the way till 3pm when i went to meet ah leng(my cousin)and xuan.hahah.In the end ah Leng was late and it turns out that her bf is paying her bill for her so she no need to pay..so dunno meet for wad.Then my psp battery died cos i didnt switch it off when i was in school.HAIX.was so bored then..so i went to walk around 7 evelen and Giant at bedok.hahaha.Had late lunch with xuan and leng.I ate chicken chop despite my slight cough.hahaha.who cares..i feel like eating wad!aahah.Well...along the way to the busstop to meet the both of them..i was being approached by another 2 gers to ask me buy some tickets for charity AGAIN.HAIx..do i look like those rich people?ahhaha..maybe i have a kind face lah..i was wearing some clothes that can fight with my sleeping clothes leh.ahahhaha...funny ah...they all..Then after i topped up my farecard i walked to the busstop and saw the 2 gers again -_- one of them smiled at me so i smiled back loh..haahha..now i have a smiling face..i mean friendly face..maybe i should try to look more fierce next time.haha..

After that xuan and me went to my hse and bathe then go out again.she was talking on the phone..as usual lah..loudly..haahhaha..i'm so used to it le.hahaha.i know alot of people can hear what she's talking about..then she also talked to me about the person she like..then they hug hug kiss kiss..i was like so embrassed...ahahahha..*shrugs* Had junk food for dinner today..hahaha..we ate ice cream,hotdogs and pop corns.hahaha.We went to watch Mr and Mrs Smith at tam mall the Golden Village.The movie was quite nice lah..they are a cute couple..and they are really beautiful people too.hahaha.Yupz..after that went to cafe cartel with xuan to find her friends then i went to visit huishan too.She's working there as well.hahha.Listened to their talks there..some quite funny lah.hahaha.yah...get to know 2 friends there..know as in only their names lah..nothing else k.haha.Wanted to leave around 10:30pm but in the end stayed till 11+ then go take bus home..

Sometimes...i wonder...what's the purposed of living?To experience growing up...to fall in love..to get hurt...to learn to be strong..to make new friends...to make mistakes...to be a money making machines for ur parents?Ah..whatever it is...the best is to live ur lifes with no regrets..i hate regrets.My biggest regret till now..is the time when i left OI without staying to help in the basketball iVP...haix...i let mr ser and my bball teammates down..i know they have forgiven me lah..but this regret has always stayed in my heart....i can never turn back time to play basketball with them again..haix..ah..whatever it is...hopefully these years down the road..no regrets!haha..ciaox~!

No comments: