Friday, June 03, 2005

nevous experience!

elLoz everyone...

Today..i woke up at 11am then as usual lah.had weird dreams again.hahha.but i forgot wad's the dream like already.nvm lah.haahha.darling said that had weird dreams means didnt sleep well..dunno true or not..but i can sleep well throughout leh..hMmz..hahaha..*shruGz* Then after that i cycled to eastpoint to dao bao food for debbie,wanie and dawn then rush down for the Finland match.me and wanie Were cheering for Finland lah..as usual..she likes her number 5 and i like my number 21.hahah.Behind us were their supporters from Finland i think.Then we were like trying to cheer also.hahah.so funny..we clap with them and tried to say out the cheer with them..only managed to catch a few lah..cos dunno wad language they are using.hahhah.Then towards the end..wanie managed to take picture with no 5 cos she was doing her cooling down nearer to us.Alot of other people wanted to take her picture and her autograph too.so lucky she...ahahha..i thought i didnt had the chance to take picture with no 21 le cos she was so far away....but FORTUNATELY...after she did her cooling down..cos her family or friends were sitting behind us..so she walked towards our direction...then yeah!I took a deep breadth and walk down wanting to take picture with her...but some other ppl came to asked for her autograph first...!@#$%.. ahaha..so i waited den finally she signed finished le then i asked if she can take picture with me.ahhah.my heart was beating real fast that moment!wah lao!so scary!aahhaha..i cant remember when was the last time my heart beat so fast le!ahah.maybe during major presentation back in nyp ah.hahaha.yah lah..then after taking the pix..i was still nervous and almost tripped..ahahha..my voice was like shakey too ah..*phew* this is really an unforgetable experience!haha.Then not long after i took the picture with her,darling called me to tell me she finished school le then coming over now..but i was still in the nervous stage so i wasnt thinking right..ahhhaa..

Saw joyce and Mary at the sports hall..so sit with them to chat with them for 2 periods time..my nyp classmates ah..so long didnt see them le..so sit with them for awhile loh..hahaha..

After that we stayed back to watch the sweden game...Vs Norway..as usual lah..sweden is good!aahah.Their passes were accurates and all of them can shoot anywhere in the court!wah...wad a scary team!hahaha.I get to see alot of things for this championship..was really grateful ah..there's still so much things i can try out..example will be my new found fake.."fits" and "Z" fakes!ahahha!duNno if i'm really gonna try it not..ahhaha..later mr amir kill me..ahhaa...Before the start of the 3rd period,i cycled home to get the car..cos darling need to reach home by 10:30pm..then dont want her to waste $ for the cab fare..so i tried my best to get the car..but in the end my parents were late so i decided to drive the van...kinda tired lah..to drive van..aahaha..but nvm lah..ehhe..Then ah toh stomach not feeling well..was kinda worried for her but dunno wad i can do to help her..so i tried to send her home asap so that she can rest at home..haix..yah..luckily she felt better after taking her medicine*phew* So me,debbie,dawn,debra and peiyun went to chomp chomp to eat...i had chicken porridge cos my throat not feeling well ah...but in the end i ate bbq chicken wings also =p and a big cup of sugar cane juice.hahahah..no wonder now my throat like become worse!serve me right lah..=I Sent dawn and debbie home then i drove back...reach home quite late le..tmr we are going for the special olympic thing..have to camp at nus..a new experience for me..hope everything turns out well..and sad to say..i have to miss the semi finals and maybe the finals!*soBz*soBz*no choice lah..haix..yah lah..anyway..special olympic is open to public k..so feel free to come down to NUS to watch if you r free...its from fri to mon...i will be staying till sun..then after that the 2nd shift teachers will come and take over..k lah..gtg!havnt pack my bag!hahahha...ciao~!

No comments: